five

"mum is liking boys wrong?" jimin asked his mother who was putting food on the table.

"of course its wrong" she replied "why?" she added.

"yoongi told me its not" jimin stated.

both mrs park and jimins brother stopped eating and looked at him in shock.

every since that night he spent at yoongis place jimin had been curious about what yoongi had said. however the parks were very religious and whenever jimin would mention anything about homosexuality mrs park would sit him down and explain how it was a sin and disgusting.

but jimin didn't care.

"jimin stop talking about yoongi" mrs park shouted at the dinner table.

"but he's my friend" jimin argued back.

"why cant you be more like your brother?!" mrs park exclaimed cutting into her food.

jimin rolled his eyes and stood up.

"where do you think you're going?!" mrs park screamed following jimin to the garage.

"out" jimin replied bluntly getting on his bike.

the short boy then pushed past his mother and rode his bike down the quiet street. the sun was slowly fading away and the air felt so warm you could just fall asleep outside, you could hear faint sounds coming from the insects hiding in the tall grass.

"jimin!" yoongi shouted.

jimin stopped and turned his bike around he started to pedal towards the older, who also had his bike with him.

"hi" jimin mumbled holding back tears.

"what's wrong?!" yoongi asked dropping his bike and putting a hand under jimins chin making the younger look at him.

"nothing" jimin said his voice cracking a tiny bit.

"come here" yoongi said hugging the younger boy rubbing his soft hair, he knew something was wrong.

yoongi smiled as he hugged the younger and jimin blushed feeling his heart beat quicken.

yoongi was of course gay. at first he thought he was bi but later discovered he had a stronger preference towards boys. yoongi had a soft spot for jimin and knew he was crushing, but jimin had told yoongi he was straight when they first met last summer when yoongi and his father moved.

no one knew about yoongis sexuality, he knew everyone would freak out and his father would probably hate him so he kept it a secret. jimin on the other hand thought he was straight from all his mothers teaching and religious views but their was something about yoongi that he was attracted to. but he always pushed those thoughts aside. he kept trying to convince himself he was straight.

"you wanna come over?" yoongi asked getting back on his yellow bike.

jimin nodded picking up his red bike and followed yoongi, the two rode down the long hill until yoongis house came into sight. the small boys dumped their bikes on yoongis drive and entered the house.

"you wanna talk about it" yoongi asked jumping onto the couch.

jimin nodded and sat next to yoongi.

"my mum...she said liking boys is wrong and then she said i should be more like my brother" jimin mumbled tears silently falling off his cheeks.

"don't listen to her she's deluded" yoongi replied wrapping his arms around the younger tracing random pattern on jimins arms.

"hyung... do you remember what you told me?" jimin asked looking up at yoongi with watery eyes.

"no what did i tell you?" yoongi said calmly looking down at jimin wiping away the youngers tears.

"you said you think you like boys"jimin said quietly feeling shy all of a sudden.

"oh god" yoongi replied becoming a flustered mess letting go of jimin.

"don't worry it's okay hyung i won't judge you" jimin reassured the older sitting up and smiling.

"do you like boys?" yoongi asked jimin quietly avoiding eye contact with the younger.

"i don't think i do" jimin replied blushing.

"oh" was all yoongi could say.

those words crushed yoongi put he kept a smile on his face.

maybe he will change his mind yoongi thought to himself.

aye sorry if this is getting boring