seven

later that night the two small boys decided to head out because jimin was bored of staying indoors.

"where are we going?" yoongi whined hiding his jaw in his black scarf.

"somewhere" jimin chirped.

"ugh" yoongi huffed stuffing his hands into his grey coat.

the sky was in a cloudy yet bright state. the wind was brisk, the air hitting crunchy leaves that swirled around tree branches. yoongi was wrapped up in layers as he got cold easily but jimin only wore a sweater he didn't like wearing coats.  

"so cold" jimin mumbled almost inaudible rubbing his hands together.

"i told you to put your coat and gloves on but no" yoongi said his voice slightly muffled from his scarf.

"give me your hand" yoongi said taking the youngers hand.

"no yoongi" jimin shouted pulling his hand away from the olders grip.

jimin became shy and stayed quiet looking at his feet. jimins actions hurt yoongi but he pushed his feeling down and acted as if he didn't care.

he knew there was no point anyway because jimin had told yoongi he didn't like boys.

"come on lets hurry to the station" yoongi hissed slightly pissed off.

jimin nodded and picked up his pace walking next to the older, the awkwardness was still there but soon died down, the two small boys waited for the right train to come.

yoongi noticed that jimins was still holding himself and was breathing into his hands attempting to warm them, the youngers cheeks were also pink tinted due to the weather.

"here" yoongi said quietly giving jimin his coat.

"but you'll get cold" jimin said the pink tint on his cheeks getting brighter.

"just take it" yoongi replied putting the coat on jimin.

"..thank you" jimin mumbled hugging yoongi quickly.

"i-its okay" yoongi stuttered blushing brightly hiding his cheeks in his scarf.

soon enough the right train pulled into the station, jimin got up walking to the doors yoongi following behind. the two boys let other people get on first not wanting to be disrespectful, yoongi found a seat next to an old lady who held onto her handbag tightly whilst jimin stood struggling to keep hold of the bars above. the train carriage was packed and it was stuffy due to all the body heat, jimin continued to lose his balance and nudge people accidentally.

the train came to a sudden halt and jimin stumbled on his feet failing to stay balanced and toppled over landing on yoongis lap.

"yoongi im so sorry... its just i cant reach the handle bars" jimin exclaimed blushing brightly.

its okay" yoongi mumbled wrapping his arms around jimins slim waist pulling him closer so he couldn't fall.

both their faces flushed bright pink.

jimin could feel people staring at the pair, half of the looks were in awe the other in disgust. yoongi was oblivious to the stares due to his face hidden in jimins back but jimin felt uncomfortable and remembered what his mother said.

"hyung this is wrong" jimin mumbled trying to get off yoongis lap.

"stay still!" yoongi squeaked his cheeks flushing red

"people are staring" jimin mumbled hiding his face in yoongis chest.

"let them stare" yoongi said bluntly resting his head on jimins.

_

after the hectic train ride and constant stares the boys were now walking around the streets that were surrounded by stalls and food stands. the whole place was full of lights; bright neon and electronic billboards that brighten the night sky so not even a twinkling star could show its light.

jimin looked around admiring the city in its nightly state, breathing in the smell of food hit him in the face and he suddenly craved them.

"yoongi lets get something to eat" jimin said excitement in his voice.

"sure" yoongi mumbled with a tired expression.

yoongi plodded up to the stand where a tall man was frying and selling the pastry, he had dark black hair and was rather attractive. he had an white apron around him and a small white hat on his head.

yoongi fished into his pockets pulling out just the right amount of money. he then paid for a small cone of small crepes, covered in chocolate sauce and shared them with jimin.

"i love food" jimin said with his cheeks full.

yoongi chuckled slowly eating one of the small crepes.

jimin watched yoongi for a while, he found the older really attractive and just couldn't help himself, he slowly leaned in and kissed yoongis cold cheeks pulling away smiling.

yoongi froze and could feel the heat rising into his cheeks, he could feel butterflies attack his stomach and his heart beat rapidly.

"w-what was that for?!" yoongi stuttered rubbing the spot jimin had just kissed.

"to say thank you" jimin replied a reddish hue spreading throughout his chubby cheeks.

ty for 1k reads ♡♡