Chapter 8: Feel This Moment (Riley's POV)

"MICHELLE?!" 

I grabbed her shoulder and turned her in my direction.

"Riley! I came to tell you something!"

"How did you get here!!??"

"Actually, I don't know. I just wished to be where you guys were and suddenly I was in a forest"

James came up to both of us "What did you need to tell us?"

"I came to tell you that I did a little research, well A LOT of research on the hole you guys fell in, and it turns out it wasen't a hole, it was a portal."

"Ya we noticed" I said.

"Anyways, it said that if you stay in this world for 3 days, on your 4th day you will die. But at exactly 8:00 a.m sharp, the portal opens again and gives you a chance to get out of this world and back to the studio, but it only stays open for 60 seconds and you have to jump in on time, and also you need to go through a bunch of obstacles to get back. But if you don't get through the portal on time, you die right after if closes."

Me and James both stood there in shock. 

"We need to get out of here or else we'll die" James said resting his hand on my shoulder and facing me.

"We've already been here two days, and this is our third. That means we might die, tomorrow!" I yelled.

We stood there in shock. Tears filled up in my eyes as James put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"i can't believe this is happening. One day we're in the studio rehearsing and the next day we're stuck here. I thought this was just a dream, but I guess it isn't." I sighed with tears rolling down my cheek. James wiped them off with his thumb.

"Hey, don't even worry about it. We just have to get to the portal on time."  He gave me a warm look.

"But what if it's too powerful for us to even try to jump in? Plus the portal spot is above a rock wall, so we have to climb up before time runs out."

"We can do it, don't worry"

"Guys my time is almost up" Michelle said.

"Huh?"  I questioned.

"I can only stay for 10 minutes since I wished to be here and didn't get sucked in"

"Michelle, how do you even know all this??"

"Hey, a girl can learn" she laughed.

"Well I guess this is goodbye" I hugged her and she smiled.

"Good luck guys"

"Bye Michelle"

"Bye" and the next thing I know she disappeared.

I took James hand and rested my head on his shoulder as we watched Michelle disappear and walked back to our spot slowly.

Once we got to our spot I sat down and ate an apple while James made a fire. I walked over to him and sat beside him. We stayed silent for awhile, until at one point when we both turned our heads in each others direction , looking at each other face to face. He leaned in closer, and closer, and closer until his lips met mine. We kissed for about 5 seconds until I slowly pulled away. It was such a magical moment! We looked at each other and smiled, no words. I noticed how leafy the ground was under me and sighed. Of course James noticed. 

"Come sit on my lap"

I smiled, got up, and sat on his lap with my knees in front of my face. I rested my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around him. At this moment, I realized that maybe James isn't such a bad guy after all. And if we work together, we can get back to the studio. But nows not the time to worry. I just wanna feel this moment.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hoped you like this chapter! Plz comment on your opinion!! I will update soon, maybe later today or tomarrow! Anyways, bye guys! :) :D