Chapter 9: The night

Last was a clif hanger and I left the story for a day and im so sorry i had State finels for Basketball but I wont go into it lets just get to the story C=

(Your Pov)

Outside my wind I see Zane standing outside in the poring rain and I rush out there in the new dress he got me. "Zane what are you doing out here its poring rain," you shy huging him. 

"I know and I talked to Katelyn and asked for her promotion to date you," He says huging you back. 

"What did she say?" you ask wiping the rain off your eyes.

"I can date you but if i hirt you she has promotion to hert me back 10 times worse," he gets down on one knee. "So I know this is probably childish to ask you this way but, (Y/n) I love you ever sence we met in high school I have, I did not know it then and i blame myself for not looking twice at you. I know i can be your dark knight if youll be my princess,if youll be my light in the dark, my little infinity?"

You tear up because ever sence high school Zane has always hated everyone and never wanted anyone in his little world. "Yes i have wated to here that sence forever and I want to be your little infinity," you say and he get up smiling, That was the first time you ever seen his smile it was cute, then he kisses you and you kiss him back. "I love you (Y/n) more then anything in this world," he says. A car stops infrount of your house it was Garroth and  Laurance. "Zane you kisses Katelyn's sister?!" they both say in shock. 

"Relax little Laurance and you too Garroth. We are dating now and Katelyn is fine with it," he say and just because he could he kisses you again and you smile this time. "Zane," you say and look at Laurance and Garroth who where freaking out, (Not exactly fanboying) but it made you laugh.   

"Bye boys see you tomorrow for the play," you say and wave them good bye. "Ya see you to love birds later." they say and drive off. 

"So now that your my boyfriend why dont you come in and we can relax after that exciting event," you say and walk up to your door he follows and you both dry off and watch MLH and fall asleep.

~Time skip to morning and rehearse.~

"Okay time for practis now I want to run through everything because tonights the night we make this play a big hit!" Katelyn screams she always likes being incharge. When we got to the part where the kissing seen was and I could see Aphmau freaking out. "Zane Aphmau is freaking out why?" you ask him. 

"I dont know when Aaron got the role Aph's face was a tomato red," he says holding his arm around me. 

"CUT!" Katelyn screams because Aphmau freased. "Aph must I put in (Y/n) for you?" She says, "Granted my little sister is dating a monster," she mumbles under her breth but I hird it. 

"Shut up Kat your just jellous," you say. "Do you really want to fight now?!" She yells. "Bring IT! I dont cair if im in a dress!" You shought. and befor you two could start Aphmau stops you. 

"(Y/n) Relax your in a dress that we need for tonight and Katelyn I can do this it just-" Katelyn cuts her off. "Grate if you can do this then show me tonight for now everyone Take 5 its lunch time  and (Y/n) im happy for you..." she says and walks off. 

EVERYONE was shocked when she sayed she was happy for me. "Did that just happen?" Travis says braking the silants. "Ya it did... That was the first time forever she has sayed that," you smile and go back to the dressing room with Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chan why did you want to be friar Laurance?" you ask. "Because I mean Laurance should of gotan it I think it would of bean funny."