The Day of the wedding Pt. 1

~Your pov~

My stomic was a little bigger and the dress bairly fit me. "Well we got it on so youll be okay," Katelyn sayed fixing my hair a bit. "But you look nice,"

"Thanks Katelyn you look nice as well, as do you Aph," I say then here a nock on the door. "Zane for the last time you cant come in its bad luck!" I shout as katelyn opend the door. 

"But im not Zane," Garroth sayed walking in. "Wow you look lovely (Y/n)," He sayed. 

"Thanks Garroth. Hows Zane doing?"

"He is fine but-"

"But what?" I shout cutting him off. "Did Zane back out? Is he fealing sick? What is it Garroth?!"

"No no its nothing like that just he did not write his vows till last minut,"

"Oh, well tell him not to feal bad because I forgot to write mine till last minut as well,"

"Okay thats all he wanted to tell you. And i also have a question, who am I walking with?"

"Oh I have you with Aph, and Katelyn is with Vlad. We practised this Garroth come on," I say facepalming. 

"Okay well we only have an hour so lets hurry." He says and walks back to Zane's room.

"Imgetting marred in an hour..." I wisper to myself as I look in the  meror.

~Zanes pov~

Okay now that Garroth wentto go see if (Y/n) was okay I can finaly call her brothers and let them know to be here with out letting (Y/n) or Katelyn see them. (Ps I dont know there names so Im going to make some up for the brothers okay? okay!)

"Hello is this Adam?" I say when one picks up the phone.

"No this is Josh, Mr Zane thank you for getting us out for our baby sisters wedding this will be a grate suprise for her." Josh says. 

"Yes well I needed to talk to Adam to let you all know when to be down there, may I speak to him?"

"Adam is getting ready but you can tell me Mr Zane."

"Okay then well when everyone is ready tell them to come to my room ASAP! because we have to be there befor (Y/n) is there Aphmau is letting me know when thy are leaving."

"Okay Mr Zane he is done and everyone is ready so will be there in a bit. Brothers lets go meat Mr Zane!" Joah shouts and they all chear as he hangs up the phone. 

I sit down and look at my vows, 'I promesed her I would always be there and now that we have a baby on the way I never want to leave your side... I love you (Y/n) more and more everyday...' 

I was cut off when a knock came on the door. I open it to see five boys standing there. "Hello there are you Mr. Zane?" on of them asked and I nodded. "It a pleser to meat you sir we are (Y/n) and Katelyns brothers, you called Josh here," He says pointing to one with green. "That you wanted to see us ASAP so here we are,"

"Yes come in and you can meat my brothers and parents." I say holding the door open for them. "Mom Dad Garroth Vlad come here I have some people I want you all to meat!" I shout and they all come from around the corner. "Everyone these are Katelyn's and (Y/n)'s brothers, do you mind tell us your names?"

"Sir yes sir," They all say and stand at attetion. "My name is Adam I am the oldest boy born right after Katelyn," Adam says.

"My name is Josh I am the third born," 

"My name is Alic forth born,"

"And my name is Dave fith born the twin of (Y/n)," He says and waves, "It a pleser to meat you all." he says and his brothers nod.

"Well Im Garroth, Zane's older brother," he says and shakes there hands. 

"Im Vlad, The youngest brother," and does the same thing Garroth did. 

"Hi im Zianna, and this is my husband Garet," She says and smiles at all of them. 

"I must say you boys are realy formal," My dad says. "I like it,"

"Well Sir in the army we have to be or get sculded," Adam says. "But we are so glad Mr. Zane got us out for our baby sisters wedding. When are we going to suprize her?"

"Now," I say looking at the time. "We all have to be down there so I can walk down and get you all ready to walk oh and your going to see Katelyn first. she ma freak out but you must tell her to relax,"

"Got it Mr. Zane we can do that," Adam says and the others nod. 

"Good now lets go," i say and we head down stars. 

~Thats it for now I m sorry its so late comming out but Im thinking of ideas forf other stories 
Go and check out my other stories if you have not doen so yet!

~Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!!