PREGNANT!!!!!

~Third person~

As Zianna drove (Y/n) and Zane where talking about baby things. "What if its just a false alarm guys?" Katelyn says from the frunt seat.

"Well If it is this just shows that we really do want kids because of how much we are talking about them." (Y/n) and Zane say in unision. "And then Ill be sad again but even so the wedding will go on," (Y/n) says as they park at the hospital.

"Well come on Dr. Doctor wont waite," Zianna says and we all walk in and the doctor was there. "Dr. Doctor its nice of you to see us on such short nots."

"Its my pleser Zianna becides its bean for ever we need to chetch up me you and Garte," He says hugging her. "And this must be Zane and his wife to be am I right?" 

"Yes and I just want to know if Im pregnet so can we do this?" (Y/n) Says a little nervous.

"Of corse (Y/n) this way," Dr. Doctor says and takes them to a (I forgot the name so im making one up) Sonagraph room. "Sit on the bed and lets see how far along you are. Now lit up your shirt a bit. Just to let you know this jell is cold so im sorry," He says puting clear jell on (Y/n)'s stomic turns on the computer and grabs his wand thing. (Again I forgot the name) 

After a bit of him moving the wand around he stops. "Well congrats (Y/n) your going to be a mother also your 8 weeks pregnant," He says. "Its hard to tell what your baby is now but when you go back home you may be able to see the gender," He says and gets up. 

"Zane we are going to be parents..." I say tears streaming down my face. Zane sits on the bed and hugs (Y/n). "I love you," He says and (Y/n) wispers, "I know."

"Well looks like im going to be a grandma! Oh Doctor can I get a picture of my niece or nephew?!" Zianna says running out the room. 

"Hey Kat your going to be an auntie how does that sound?" (Y/n) says looking towards Katelyn who was crying. "Oh big sis com here," (Y/n) Says and Katelyn come.

"Im so happy for you both," she says hugging her baby sister. "Come on lets make shere your dress fits otherwise were out of luck," KAtelyn says and they al leave back to the hotel.

~Zanes pov~

I cant bleve it im going to be a dad! A son. A brother. A husband and a farther! I want to rub it in Garroths face but im not going to. But now we have a big probablem if (Y/n) doesent fit in her dress then she needs last minut alteratins. "ZANE!" I here Aphmau scream as she runs down the hall with Aaron, Garroth, Laurence, and Vlad. "Zane is it true are you haveing an adorable baby?!" She screams and pins me to the wall. 

"How did you find out alredy?!" I ask and then garroth showes me the piture of my baby's sonogram photo.  

"Mom posted it on all her social media sights thats how," Garroth says.

"SO Zane tell me what is it? Did you cry when you found out? Am I going to babysit?!" 

"Aph, sweety, relax let Zane breath," Aaron says and she nods. "Go on man befor she freaks out again," 

"Right, well (Y/n) is 8 weeks pregnet and is trying on her dress again just to make shere it fits still also Aph she needs your help with the dress so Go and see her<" I say and Aph quickly runs off. 

"Wow I forgot she could run," Laurence says and we all laugh. "Zane lets get some food and you can atleas tell us guys what you think about being a dad befor you big brother," He says and we all walk down to the hotel restrant.

~After waighting for a table and the food~

"So Zane how do you feal,"Vlad says. 

"Well I feal happy about everything that is happning in my life," he says and expected to here the worse joks ever and he did. 

"What Zane you actuly have fealings?!" they all say joking and he just smiles under his mask. "Were kidding man but serosly we all are suprised your not freaking out about this. Is it somthing you want?" Laurence says.

"Yes this is somthing I want Laurence ever sence high school I sayed that I wanted to make her mine granted you where in the way of that."

"Oh ya I rember you saying that but how was Laurence in the way him and her where just friends who told each other alot of thing she was the same with Garroth and me," Vlas says chewing with his mouth full. "So I dont get what your getting at?"

"Vald dont chew with your mouth full its grose, and I just was jellous of you and her I guess Laurence."

"She is like a sister to me so that is why she asked me and Jeffery to walk her down but she is alowing Travis to do it as well,"

"Thats kindove strange dont you think?" Aaron says. "I mean its not my wedding but I dont think I would have three people walk me."

"She would have all five of her brothers do it," Aphmau says hugging everyone but kisses Aaron. "Dont wory the dress fits." She says taking a seet. "Now back to what I was saying. Theres nothing rong with (Y/n) having Laurence Jeffery and Travis walking her down the ile she would have all five of her brothers do it oh witch reminds me Aaron (Y/n) Want you to walk her down as well, so will you?"

"Why and I dont have a tux to match."

"Aaron she has one for you I helped her. Please it would mean alot to her," Aph bages and Aaron finaly caves. "Yes I knew it would work!" She shouts and hugs him.

"Thanks for doing this Aaron but those plans may chang," I say and everyone looks at me. "Dont tell (Y/n) but I got her brothers out there flying in three days befor the wedding. I thought it would be a good suprize they deserve to see there sister get marred and here shes pregnet." I say and I here Aphmau gasp and everyone points behind me. When I turn I see Katelyn there holding her food but droped it quickly. "Katelyn please dont tell her I want it to be a suprize," I say and she nods. 

"Dont tell me what sweetness?" (Y/n) says kissing me. "Hey everyone so im guessing you all know by now huh?"

"About Zane nocking you up? Ya we all know." Laurence says. 

"Laurence really? I guess i would expect nothing more from you," (Y/n) says laughing. "Well then ya we are expecting and after the wedding I guess we start planing for a baby? I thought of a name for her..."

"Alredy?! Waight how do you know its a girl?" I say choking on my water. 

"Its an old wifes tail and I can Just tell so do you want to here it?" she says and everyone nods. "Its Lucy or Irean I just dont know yet?"

"And what if its a boy?" I say and she smiles at me. "Your letting me pick the name if its a boy?" I say and she nods. "Maby Mason?" I say and again she nods.

"Mason it is then Mason Ro'Meave, Or Irean Ro'Meave," (Y/n) Says then Aphmau speaks.

"Okay well its late and we all have had a long day. Tomarrow I want to go to disneyland no matter what okay." she says and we all nod. "Good Aaron come on lets head to bed," She says and everyone dispersed to there rooms. 

~Okay so I have no idea how I went to luch to its time to sleep! just go with it okay<3

Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!!<3