Chapter 35: Planing (pt1)

Hey guys just a heads up there are going to be at least 3-4 parts to this chapter and I dont want to make a super long chapter so i brock it down  :)

~Your Pov~

When Zianna came she nerly broke down the door. (Now we know where Garroth gets it from lol) 
Zianna went up to Zane and I, hugging us. "Oh (Y/n) Im so happy the wedding is back on Guss who I brought?!"

"Garte?" I says looking at Zane who looked confused. "Nope I brought a wedding planer! To help us so how many people are comming to the wedding will it be big!!!!" Zianna just keep asking questions and Zane intrduced herself to the wedding planer. 

"Mrs. Zianna why dont you introduce me to the Bride and I can figure out the detals." The wedding planer says holding her hand out to me and I take it. "Hi am Abigail Tut your mother in-law brouth me," She says. 

"Hello there Ms. Tut im (Y/n). Please take a stat and I guess we can discuss what we want for our wedding." I say sitting on the coach. "So we want a small wedding no more then a hundred people are comming, Mostly friends and Zanes family," 

"Okay so do we have colors you want?"

"(F/c)  and Black," I say and she looks disaponted. "Is there somthing rong with the colors?" I ask and Ms. Tut sakes her head no.

"Serosly black? I mean its a wedding not a funeral," 

"They are the colors we want theres nothing wrong with that."

"Okay Ms. (Y/n)," She says making nots. "So do you have a dress yet?" She says and I shake my head no. "Do you have a pituer of what you want?" 

"Yes here," I say handing her the piture of the dress. ^See pic above^  "Zane has not seen it yet because I dont want him to," 

"Oh that is butiful I can deffently find that for you." She say handing me back the piture. "So Brides made dresses?"                 

I hand her a pic of the dresses and then we go on talking about the ceramoney space and the my made of honer(Katelyn) and Zanes bets men (Garroth and Vlad). "And will your parents attend as well (Y/n)?" Ms. Tut says and I tear up. 

"My parents wont be attending my sister and brothers will and they will give me up,"

"Well thats not right why arnt your parents comming!" She demanded to know. 

"They are dead..." I say and Zane hugs me. "I think thats enoff planing for today we can go to the dress shop and every other shop we need to go to." I say getting up. "It was nice to meat you Ms. Tut," I say saking her hand.

"Yes its always nice to meat a new bride," She says and walks out with Zianna. 

~Zanes pov~

When the wedding planer brught up (Y/n)'s parents I saw that she was about to break down. I huged her without thinking, but it will be nice to meat her brothers. The wedding planer hated my idea of having black at a wedding but i did not caire because its what (Y/n) wanted as well. God I love her so much and I never want to leave her again.....<3

~Okay thats it for now Im going to try and write during school when I have the time and get the stories out quicker

Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!! <3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Brides made dress just picture it in the collor you want^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^