Chapter 27: Car crash

~Your pov~

Garte was sill not sere I loved Zane just for him and not for the money. One day he had asked how much money I wanted. "Sir Im sorry but I dont want your money im living a happy life with Zane and it has nothing to do with his money. Most girls want your sons for that reason, thats what Michi wants, but I love your son with all my heart and if you disaprove of me then why are you letting the weding procede?" 

"I just wanted to see what type of girl you are (Y/n)." He says. "But you also did not take the money and run like all the other girls did witch means you want somthing bigger prehaps the company?"

"No sir now I must be going Zane and I are going for a walk," I say leving Garte in my old house/ his new house. 

On the walk with Zane we started to talk about wedding ideas. "What about a Alice in Wonderland theam?" He asks me.

"No lets do under the sea!" I excleam. "It would be so much fun then when we do our first dance we could dance along to 'Kiss the girl!'" He noded his head and I was so eexcited because this was going to be so fun, after a week of being engaged we finaly settled on a theam! 

There where no cars cocmming so we desided to walk across the streat and go to the park. "May waite!" I shout. she had broken free of the coller and ran in the streat. I ran after her but out of nowhere a car comes and hits me pritty bad and I black out...

~Zanes pov~

I saw (Y/n) get hit by a car and I panicked because the car just took off with out seeing if she was okay. I got the lisens plate number and Called 911.

~On the phone with 911~ (L-lady Z-Zane)

L-911 whats your emergency?
Z-I need an ambulence my feance just got hit by a car! *He yells franticly*
L-Sir Im going to need you to relax. What is your adress?
Z-Im infurnt of Phonix Droop Park 11440 plese hurry she is bleding alot!
L-Sir an ambulence it on its way. where is she bleding from?
Z-Her head and her leg,
L-Okay put me on speaker and apply presher to those two spots.

So I put the lady on speaker and then I here the sirens. "Stay with me (Y/n) I dont want to luse you..." I say crying becasue Im so scaied as to what sort of state of condition she is in. When the ambulence arives they take (Y/n) Out of my hands and hook her up to all the medical thngs. 

"Sir you are welcomed to come with your feance," One of the paremedics says so I jump in the back with May and hold (Y/n) hand and just pray that she is not dyeing.....

~Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to leave it off here~
~So Garte dissaproves of you and Zane because he things you want money then BAM a car crash happens and you pass out not awear of what is going on. 
~What is Katelyn going to think when Zane calles her and says your in the hospitial????? Well you just have to waight and see!

Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!!!