Party time!

~Your pov~

We took pitures and I got to talk with my big brothers. "Mom and Dad would be proud of you (Y/n)," Adam sayed and everyone nods. 

"thanks guys Im just happy you could make it," I say looking down and holding my stomic. "Im glad because you all are going to be unkels!" I say and they all run to zane and hold him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO OUR SISTER!" They all shout and then I get in the way. 

"Boys clam down! honestly I thought you all would be happy about it..."

"IS this why you marred him?" Dave shouted and I sake my head no. 

"They just found out they where pregnant only a day or so ago." Katelyn says. "Now can we leave im hungry!" she coplains. I nod and we pile in the car and head to the wedding reception.

When we get there Everyone walks in then the DJ introduces Zane and me. When we walk in I here wissling, claping and chering. We went and took out seets I look at zane and smile. "Hehe," I let out a little giggle and he looks at me.

"Whats so funny?" He says.

"Its always nice to see you smile even if you always where that mask," I say and holds my hand. "Im happy that you took it off for the pitures but why hid still i love your smile,"

"Ill take it off I just feal confterable whereing it," HE says and takes it off lening in to kiss me. "Ill leave it off for now," he says and kisses me again. 

We eat then it was time for dancing. I first danced with Katelyn who was like a mom to me. Then I dance with all my brothers and when im don I cry. "You picked a good man," I here Alic wisper in my ear because he was the last to dance with me. 

Next Zane danced with Zianna and I asked Garroth if he wanted to dance with his brother and he sayes no. Soon Zane walks over to me and lets out a hand, "May I have this dance?" He asks and I nod. 

We walk onto the dance flor and the music starts.I look around and see so many emosions but mostly Zianna and Kawaii~Chan fangirling. I point to them and Zane laughs then spins me around. "So is this everything you wanted?" He says. I look up and see somthing in his eye, love.

"This and more. I have dreamed about this sence we met and now that its a realaty Im so happy and never want it to end..." I say looking at him the love in my eye too. 

"Well you look amazing now we just have to wate 9 months till we have a baby," he says and rubs my stomic. "Ill never let you go," He says and hugs me but we where still dancing. 

Tears of joy fall from my eyes because I got my happy ending. My brothers made it, I have a family on the way, I made so many great friends on the way to get here.

But the best part of this jurony was I marred the man of my dream. We get to be there for each other and never leave each other again. Only problem is that we need to find a bigger home for our family. 

(Okay not going to Lie but im crying right now because this is so cute!)

When the night gets close to the end it was time to throw my flowers and the guarder. (I think thats the name I can never rember)  

I played 'all the single ladies' and Zianna freaked out witch was funny. (Hello she is a Beyonce fan!) When I get redy to through it I look behind me. "Okay befor I throw this thing I just am so glad you all made it my friends and new family! Ready?" I say and they all chear. "1...2...3!" I let it go and quickly turn to see who caught it. I was happy because Aphmau caught it and Aaron grinned. 

Then all the guys get up for the throwing of the guarder. Zane goes under my dress im blushing because all the guys wissle. When Zane gets on stage he starts to count. "1...2...3!" he shouts and flings it. All the guys jump up and I see Aaron chetch it. I look over to Aph and smile at her. "guess whos getting marred next?" I say joking with her. she blushes as Aaron walks over to her and kisses her. "AWW!" I say as Zane came and sat back down.

"Sadly the nights comming to an end.." He sayed and looked at me. 

"I know and we have a few days left in florda then we head back home," I smile at him. "I love you so much Zane with all the ups and downs we have had im glad we went through them together," I say holding his hand as he leans in for a kiss.

~Okay thats it for now sadly the story is NOT OVER!!!!!!!!! got you there huh?

Any way you still have a few thing to do and so its not over yet its comming thow :) 

Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!!! 

and thanks for 8.5k+ readers!