Chapter 15: When his mom cones to town (FINALLY!)

When we reach the restrant every one was there. Aphmau, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Aaron, Laurence, Dante, Nicole, Jeffery, Garroth, Vlad, me, Zane and Zianna. As everyone told each hey and then Zianna all most fangirls over everyone being togethher. "Oh this is a perfect photo opt you all look like you did in high school come on now I want a group piture so i can rember this!" She says as we move for the piture. "Perfect, now Zuzu did you see (Y/n)'s dress?"

"not really," he says. Zianna moves you infurnt of him so he could see you. "Wow," he says.

"Wow good or wow bad?" I ask him joking. 

"Wow you look like an angel, No a princess," he says and you here Catelyn grown. 

"AHHahaha!" Zianna screams and so does Kawaii~Chan. "Kawaii~Chan just thought of another ship! Zane~Kun and (Y/n)~Chan!" (Think of a ship name for you and Zane because its only fair)

"Kawaii~Chan im going to punch you!" Katelyn screams. 

"Oh Katelin its so good to see you how are your brothers?" Zianna says huging her.

"There fine Zianna."

"Are you happy for your sister?" As soon as Zianna said that everyone went silent and Zane holds my hand. With out grinning her teath she says yes, I was shocked that she said yes.    

"Well good now you all must be starving lets get some food befor I leave." Zianna says and everyone goes inside expted me and Zane. "Are you okay with all of this?" he asks me. 

"Ya its fine with me. Are you okay Zane?"

"Im fine I just want to see you happy." he says and kisses me on the cheek. I blush and we walk in side to wait for a table to open up.

~time skip to eating~

We all sat down I sat next to Zane and he sat next to his mother. Everyone got there food and the conversastion began with 'when are me and Zane getting marred?'

"Mom thats out of the question! Me and (Y/n) have bean together for only a month and-" 

I cut him off, "Zane relax you dont have to yell." you say and he stops. "Zianna I told you befor that if he does deside to propose to me then ill be happy and excited. But we have talked aboute getting a pet we just havent desided on what kind of pet."

"Get a hamster, (Y/n) you loved our old pet hamster Mr. Jiggles," Katelyn says and we both laugh. "He was so cute."

"Katelyn I did not know you liked pets?" Garroth says, "But a hamster might not be a good idea,"

"Garroth stop I dont want to talk about that monster," Zane says and I knew under the mask he was grinning his teath at him.

"Whats rong with a hamster there just a fluff ball?" you ask confused. Zane took your hand and sayed, "We can have any pet you want but not a hamster they are evel,"

I thought you liked evel?" Aaron says. "When they do my bidding!" Zane says, "You know what this conversastion is over. So how was everyones day?" he asks trying to change the subject.

"Zane you okay?" I ask him, he shaks his head no. "Want to go talk about it?" he shakes his head yes. "Okay excuese us everyone," I say and we go to a far conner away from everyone. "Zane are you o-" he cuts me off with a kiss.

"Ive bean wating to do that all day," he says puting his mask back on. "I wanted it just to be us going out to eat not the entire streat, and I dont want a hamster because they scair me there one of the only thinds im scaired of,"

"Whats the first?" I ask conused.

"Lousing you to another guy," he says and I blush. "(Y/n) I love you and I always will now lets go back before your sister starts to freak out." he says and we walk back in silants but i was smilling and I knew he was too.

~At the airport~

"Bye my boys its always good to see you," Zianna says hugging them, I just stud there in silents. "(Y/n) come here I want to talk to you," she says so I walk up to here. "Im glad Zane meat you and your in his life. I know I can Fangirl over you two but im just happy for him," she begans to tear up. "Please take cair of him for me, and help take cair of Garroth and Vlad for me as well,"she says and hugs me.

"I will Zianna," I say and hug her back. "Tell Mr. Ro'Meave I sayed hello," 

"I will. Bye everyone maby next time your farther will come!" She says and enters the plain. 

"Bye Mom!" they scream in unision. "Well that was an intersting weakend dont you think (Y/n)?" Vlad asks me. 

"It was insteresting but next time it will be exciting to meat your farther," I say and we drive home and just sleep at my place.

~Okay so Im fangirling so hard right now becayse of Aphmaus Phoenix Drop High!!!!!!! I cant sontain my self and my parents are serosly thinking about a mental hospatal for me:(~

~But like everyday Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOY!!!!~

Also tell me if you would like to see there dad meat you in a future chapter!!!! Vote goal:25