Chapter 16: A pet

Its bean 3 months and Zane and I where going strong. I talk to Zianna to tell her that her boys are doing fine every once in awile. Katelyn has been nice to Zane and so has Jeffery, witch suprised me and Zane. My life could not get any better but one day when I was at the pet store I saw the most adorable wight dog just running around. "Excuese me Mrss? How much for that little one?" I ask the lady feeding them.

"Oh they all are$100," she says. (I dont know how much it is to get a pet so if im wrong im so sorry!) 

"Well may I see that small wight one running around?" I say and she nods her head and hands it to me. "Oh shes so cute!" I say, "Let me call my boyfriend to see if its okay with him first," You say grabing your phone and holding the dog.

"Hey honey," I say.
"Hey sweetness what are you doing?" He asks.
"Im at the pet store looking at the cutest little puppy ever! Zane can we get her?"
"(Y/n) Are you shere you want a pet?"
"Yes I am rember you promised me I could get one. Please Zane?"
"Okay then we can have a pet but I want to see it befor you bring it home. Just tell the person there to hold onto it and we will go see it okay?"
"Okay ill see you at your house. Bye honey,"
"Bye sweetness." He says and hangs up the phone. 

"Mrss can you hold onto her I need to go and get my boyfriend so he can help pay for her." I tell the lady and hand her back the puppy.

"Okay Ma'ma I can do that. Have a good day." she says and I walk out the door. 

~Time skip to Zane's house.~

"Zane Im here!" you say unlocking the door. 

"(Y/n) im upstars come here please," he says and so I walk up the stars to his room. 

"Hey almost ready?" I ask him as he puts on a shirt. He looks so nice today but he does everyday. "Zane your not whingeing your mask why?"

"Because I want you to see me smile when ever I look at you," he says and I blush, he always knows what to say to make me blush. "So why dont we go and buy you this puppy," he says and kisses me on my cheek. We walk don stars but before we leave a knock comes on the door. 

"Zane I need to talk to you like rite now!" it was Aphmau and she looked excited. 

"What's wrong Aph?" we say and unision and invite her in so she can tell us what happend.

"Okay so you know how I told you that the Anime Con was comming to town?!" she says and he nods his head. "Well they say the voice actors of Super Kawaii Crystal princess school girl Love~Love angle kookie Mew~Mew Chan Show  are comming and are going to answer questions I got us all tickets! YAYAY!!!" she says handing me and Zane our tickets. "The con starts this weekend and its only one town over so ill buy a hotel room for everyone that is going. This is going to be so FUN!!!! Ill see you guys in a few days!" she says and runs out of the house.

"Well that was interesting..." He says and I just laugh. "Come on lets go get the puppy and then I have something important to ask you."

"What is it?" I ask but he just shakes his head. "Waite till later after we get the puppy." he says geting into his car and driving to the pet store. 

~So I hope you all are enjoying the story sofar no its not comming to an end just yet I still have BIG plans for this story! just want to through that out there.~
So what do you think the important question Zane is going to ask you is??? Leave a comet and a vote.

And like every ending--- Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!! <3 <3