Chapter 13: When his mom comes to town (pt2)

Small authors note: So im sorry for freaking out with the ending  of My Streat and for not posting for a wile ive bean busy with alot of things and ya so im just so sorry and ill try and post more oftan it just depends. Now back to the story!

(Your pov)

I was at home changing into somthing nice for Zane's mother. I only met his mother once and that was back in high school back when him and everyone graguated, excped me and Vlad. "Maby she would like some cupcakes? I probably have time," you say and walk into the kition and start baking when a nock came at the door. "Comming!" you say and wash off your hands and smothing down your hair. "Hey Zane what'ya need?" you ask trying to act natural. 

"(Y/n) I would like for you to meat my mom Zianna, Mother this is (Y/n) my girlfriend," he says and she runs up and hugs you.

"Oh! Its a pleser to meat my little Zuzu's girlfriend! Oh if only your farther was here he did not bleve it when I shoued him the piture of you two, Ah amazing idea let me get a piture of you two so i can send it to your farther he would just die!" she says and lets you go.

"Mrs. Zianna its a pleser to meat you," you say. 

"Oh the pleser is all mine dear and you dont have to call me Mrs. Zianna just call Zianna," she says and Garroth and Vlad walk in and close the door. 

"Mommy its so good to see you!" Garroth says and hugs his mother. "Oh my boys are back together how exciting (Y/n) get in this piture with the boys oh this is going to be exciting!" she says. "Okay redyy 1, 2 3!" she says and takes the piture, "Now just one of Zane and (Y/n). I want you two to look like your in love!"

"Mom we are in love why dont you bleve that?" Zane says.

"Oh I do its your farther that doesent bleve it so this is for him, now come on Zuzu," she says but then a burning smell comes from the kition. "Whats burning?" Zianna says.

"GA My cupcakes!" you scream and run into the kition. You save them just in time, "Okay well i made cupcakes for Zane and everyone but they are slightly burnt... Sorry.." you say as you ice them.

"Zuzu you picked a grate girl, she cooks and bakes!" Zianna says and takes a cupcake. "They are fantastic (Y/n), is there somthing special added into them?"

"No Zianna just the normal ingredance and insted of oil I use Apple saus it makes it tast better I think," (PS Apple saus does make it tast better I know because I have done it befor and it was amazing!!!!)

"They are good!" Garroth says and takes one more. 

"Hey sence im in town why dont I treat you and your friends to dinner?" she says also taking another cupcake. 

"Mother but what if...?"

"Oh hush Vlad I want everyone to see by darling Zuzu and his girlfriend!!!" she says cutting off Vlad. "Call every one up and tell them to meat up at (Favorit restrant) at 7. In the mean time lets go to the mall and find (Y/n) an new dress!" she says and drags you out the door. 

"Mommy wait!" they yell and chase after you and Zane locks your door. 

~Time skip to the mall~

At the mall Zianna takes pitures of you and Zane non stop. "Your mom seams like I dont love you why is that?" you ask Zane holding his hand.

"Not that long agow she thoute me and Aph where dating but we wernt. When my mom came that weakend she did the exact same thing with Aphmau with out relizing how werd it was," he says. "After a day of it being really werd between Aph and me we desided to forget it even happend. Not after long I met you and well ya,"

"Maby we should kiss to make her bleve its real?" wou say and wink at him. "It wont hurt," you stop in front of him and kiss his cheek.

"Oh how cute you two are! So (Y/n) why dont we go find you an outfit and the boys can go do what ever they want," she says and drags you away. 

"Mom but-" you here Zane say but did not chech the rest of it because Zianna ran fast.