Chapter 28: Hospital

Im so sorry if you cry dont wory I did too 

~Zanes pov~

The doctors took (Y/n) to the sergery room to fix her leg. I did not know what to do so I called everyone and told them what happend. They all sayed they where comming to help me. I did not want (Y/n) to die, I would not know what to do if she did. 

The first ones to show up was my mom and dad along with Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Travis, and Vlad. "Did the doctors say anything?" My mother asks and I shake my head no and began to cry. "Zane," She says holding me. 

"It should of bean me not her me," I cry out and then the thing I least expected was my farther to tell me somthing. 

"Dont blaim your self son its not going to change anything." He says and he was right Blaming myself was not going to change aneything. Whal we wait for the doctor to come and tell us what is rong with (Y/n), everyone else comes in to confert me excped Katelyn. Sshe was probably mad at me and whished it was me in there as well. 

"Zane what exactly happed to my little sister?" Katelyn says, she was crying and her hands where in fits. 

"May ran out into the streat. (Y/n) Went into the rode to get her but out of nowhere a car comes barling down the rode and hits her..." I say. "Im so sorry Katelyn I told you I would protect her so if your going to hut me just do it now." I say bracing myself for a punch but nothing came, insted she huged me. 

"She'll be okay shes a fighter I know she will push thriugh for us," Katelyn says and I hug her back. 

After an hour the doctor finally comes in. "Mr. Ro'Meave," The doctor says and I stan up walking over to him. "Well?" 

"She is going to be okay but she is in a coma its heard to say for how long," The doctor says. I breath a sigh of relefe knowing she is not dead. "Would you like to go see her?" He says and I nod.

"Can I come too shes my sister?" Katelyn says and the dotor says yes. We follow him to (Y/n)'s room, when we walk in I here Katelyn trying not to cry but I just rush over to her bed side. "She can here you so what ever you want to tell her go ahead. Ill leave you three be," the doctor says and leaves us alon. 

"(Y/n)?" I say holding her heand. "Im so sorry I did not protect you like I sayed I would," I began to cry again. "But I promess ill stay by your bead side everyday till you wake up." 

Katelyn moves to the other side of the bed. "(Y/n), dont leave me." She says crying. "You still have a family over here dont give up fighting I know you can push through for us." She says then. 

After she leaves, because she cant stand it, My mom,  dad, and brothers come in. "She is going to be okay son," My dad says trying to confert me. "She has you and her sister to live for." My brothers hug me and I hug them back then we see a camera flash from moms phone. 

"MOM!" we all yell in usision. "Sorry but I dont have any pitures of you all now being all brotherly!" She says and we just smile because that was waht we all needed. 

~In your coma dream~

Me and Zane where happly marred with a baby on the way! I could not be happer. Zianna was being so helpful with my pregnancy and Garte finally learned I did not want money form Zane. 

"Oh (Y/n) your going to have twins!" Zianna exclams because I told her finally after only 8 months. "Yep Zianna," I say. "We have to have the baby shower soon otherwize they wont get any thing form there Grandma Zianna." 

Then Garroth walks in with Aphmau who where happly marred. (YES GARMAU IN DREAM!!!!!) "Hey (Y/n)," Aphmau says hugging me. "So Im here to help plan the baby shower for my two favorite nieces or nephews!" she say. 

"Aph there your only nieces or nephews!" I say joking with her. "And they are both girls, I can just tell."

"You dont know that yet (Y/n)," Zane says kissing me. "They could both be boys." 

"So have you two desided on names?" Garroth says. 

"I think Skyler and Lucy or Irean if they are both girls. If both are boys then there name are going to be Gray and Natsu." 

"What if you have on of each?" Garroth says. 

"Then its going to be Skyler and Natsu," I say then they kick. "Oh clam down little ones," I say holding my stomic. 

"Did they kick?" Aphmau and Zianna says and I nod they both put one hand on my stomic to feal them kick. "Oh thats so cute! So what kind of theam do you want to have?" Zianna asks me. 

"Well lets have a Alice in Wonderland theam outside in the back," I say. "Bye honey we have to go shoping," I say kissing Zane. "Be safe," He says befor Zianna Aphmau and I walk to the car and drive off to meat Katelyn and Abby at the store.

~So you did not die but are in a coma dream where you and Zane are going to have twins! More will happen in the dream and Idk how long Ill keep you in the coma dream~

If you cryed im so sorry but I did too so dont feal bad. Stay happy (Or at least try to) Not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!!