Chapter 20: A-Con (Pt 1)

~Your pov~

Zane and I where going strong, we where so happy together! And after A-Con Zianna sayed her and there farther would be coming to town to surprise the boys. I had to keep quiet about it because she told me to. But today is the day we go to A-con and Im so excited I have Znaes mad my outfits for both days, for the first day we are going as Gray and Juvia and the 2 day we are not going to match but im going to be Hatsune Miku and he says his is a suprise so I just have to waite and see.

"(Y/n) you ready yet everyone is wating for us!" Zane says from the bottom of the stars. 

"Hold on Zane I just have to get May's thing so we can take her to the dog sitters house!" I say back at him. "There you go girl, I want you to behave we are only gohn for two days and every thing will be fine." I say putting her in the kenel and taking her and my bags down stars. 

"finally the dog sitter is here," Zane says kissing my forhead. "Okay bye May see you in two days," He says handing her to the dog sitter and Mays things. "Please take cair of her,"

"No problam Zane she will be fine you two go and have fun at A-con," Mrs. Lexi says. Zane grabs my bags and we rush to his car. "Forget anything?" he asks me starting the car, I just shake my head no and he drives away from the house. "Well A-Con here we come!" He says holding my hand and we drive to the the hotell.

~3 Hours later~

Zane and I where so excited and if the hotell room was to crouded for us then we got us a hotel room. "(Y/n)~Chan Zane~Kun you made it!" Kawaii~Chan says running up to us and giving us a hug. "Kawaii~Chan thought (Y/n)~Chan and Znae~Kun would not come. Everyone is here alredy we where just wating for you two." She says helping us with our bags. "So is (Y/n)~Chan excited?" She asks me.

"Yes I am Kawaii~Chan its bean forever sence i have been to a con with everyone. Excpet last time Zane was never invited sadly," I say as we enter the elavator. "So does my sister and Lucinda still fight?"

"Ya Katelyn~Sama and Lucinda~Sama still fight like every year. But for some reason Aphmau~Sempi cant find her costume!"

"Really did she forget to pack it?" Zane says and Kawaii~Chan shakes her head no. "Aaron~Kun had Seen Aphmau~Senpi put it in her sute case so Kawaii~Chan has to talk to the people that work here. But dont worry Kawaii~Chan will find it," Kawaii~Chan says unlocking the door to our hotel room. "Guys (Y/n)~Chan and Zane~Kun are here!" She says and every one looks at us. 

"Hey everyone," I say and Zane just stays quiet as I go and hug everyone. "So whats the plan for tonight dinner and then we just stay up like always?"

"Ya otherwise it wont be any fun!" Aphmau says and Katelyn just grunts. "Katelyn you okay?"

"Im fine just want to talk to Zane about one thing." she says Zane just srugs and walks into the other room with Katelyn. 'please Irean let them get along!' I think to my self and began to talk with everyone.

~Katelyns pov~

I got to the hotel room and everyone just hung out till (Y/n) and Zane came. Zane I just want to kill him but i know (Y/n) wound be upset and i did say I was happy for them but its been 8 months and they he as not doen anything evel. 

"Guys (Y/n)~Chan and Zane~Kune are here!" Kawaii~Chan says and everyone turns. 

"Hey everyone," (Y/n) says and Zane just stays quiet not like him. "So whats the plan for tonight? Dinner and then staying up like we always do?" She says.

"Ya otherwise it wont be fun!" Aphmau says and i just grunt. "Hu? Katelyn are you okay?" Aphmau asks me and I just nod my head. 

"I just want to talk to Zane aboute one thing." I say and drag Zane to the other room. 

"So what did you want Katelyn to tell me off or what?" He asks in his evel voice. 

"No I just want to know how long have you love my little sister?" 

"Ever sence high school. When she had told me she was going to Japan she had invited me but I did not go because she had a boyfriend at the time..." He says, "Why do you need to know this Katelyn I love your sister with all my heart! If I where to luse her to someone else I would just stop breathing she is my light in the dark!" he was aboute to cry when (Y/n) entered the room. 

"Katelyn what did you do to him?" She asks me and I just back away and run out. 'He loves ger he really does!' I think running down stars to the fountan in the frunt of the hotel. 

~Okay that it hope you all enjoy and yes after A-Con Ziana and there farther will be comming I dont know what his personality is and I cant rember his name or if it was ever mentaned but ill see if i can find it!!! PROMESS!!~

And as always Stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!!!!

ps Kawaii~Chan says Hi! XD XP