Chapter 34: Happy Once Again :D

~Your pov~

*Ps (F/c) is your favorite color 

When the car stoped I saw Zane whereing a sute and walking in to a bulding. "ZANE!" I scream and he turns around. 

"What (Y/n)," He sounds mad. "I have a meating to get to and you probably still dont rember me so i must be leave."

"Zane Ro'Meave the man who love Pinkey cake more then his girlfrend who never left my side when I could of bean diying the one who promessed me that he would wait till I rembered everything that happen besides you leaving me in high school who im really sorry and truly sorry for breaking off our marrage,"  I say walking up to him. "The man who never razed his voice to me who is amazing at everything he does. Who makes me laught when im sad over an anime, the one who I prommest who I would never stop loving and I did and Im so sorry because I did." I close my eyes as I hug him. "Zane Ro'Meave I love you to much for word please take me back I want to be with you," 

When he hugs me back I here him cry. "I dont love Pinkey Cake more than you I knew you could of bean diying. I know I did promess to give you time and yet all I wanted was you, Im sorry for leaving you back then and you did not break the marrage I did when I gave you time to think I gave up hope on you rembering." He says and looks at me. "I still will nver raze my voice at you, I will always make you laugh with what ever anime you are sad over. You are the girl I have loved ever sence I met you back in elemtrey school and knew I would marry you one day," he leans in for a kiss.

when we finally pull away for air I began to think. "Zane did we just say our wedding vows?"

"I think we did," he says laughing. "So Mrs. Ro'Meave I just came to be with my parents you want to get out of here?" I nod my head and wave bye to garroth. 

"Just so you know I got it on video and sending it to everyone!" He but I did not cair but I knew a real weding would have to happen. 

~Back at Zanes hose~

"I guess I shuld give this back hu?" He says looking at the ring on a necless chain, I nod and he takes it off. "I alredy preposed and we did say our wedding vows and yet you and I arent kissing or anything you okay (Y/n),"

"Ya im just really happy that we are 'Marred'" I say using air quots. "Zane we need to plan the actual wedding but yes we are marred,"

"(Y/n) lets just have a small wedding with just my family and yours and our closest friends,"

"Thats about 20+ people Zane but I like that idea lets plan tomarrow Ill call your mom and have her pick up some wedding books and magazens. So what colors do you want?" 

"Black," He says and I laught. "What I like that color!"

"I know honey," I say kissing him. "Lets have a (F/c) and Black wedding, Im calling your mom to hurry up." I say jumping out of my seat to look for my phone. 

"looking for this~" Zane says holding my phone and tezing me. 

"Zane," I say jumping up for it but he moves it higher. 

"Nope you want it earn it~" After he was done I pule him down for a kiss then we where making out.
He carries me up stars to his room and sets me on the bed... (I will let your mids continue as to what happens so have fun!)

~Thats it sorry the chapters ar so short but Im doing PARCC testing and its all month long so if there short then that the reazon and again im so sorry! :(

But stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I LOVE YOU!