1 week to go!!!

~So this chapter is so hard to do because Im ending the book with the wedding and after that maby you all want to check out my other books??? Jk but if you want to then go on there good too, Now back to the story!

~Your Pov~

Planing has bean so stressful My brothers cant make it to my wedding and I just cryed for days and then relized that I just had to move on Katelyn was the only on there for me. I have a week till the wedding and now everything is done and I should be happy im getting marred to the man of my dreams I just i dont know.

"(Y/n), you okay?" Zane says sitting on the bed, I just sake my had yes but it was a lie i want my brothers home for this. "I know your liying and I know why your sad and I am too. I wanted to meat your brothers." HE says laying down and holds my hand. "You know what?" 

"What," I say laying on his chest. "Why dont we go out tonight not like our batlor or baterloret party just the two of us out for dinner and we just wonder around I mean we came to californa for the wedding a week early so why not go to Disneyland?" 

"I would love that Zane," I say kissing him. "Ill take a shower and get dress," I say getting up and moving to the bathroom. 

~After a nice long shower~Zane's pov~

I feal bad for (Y/n) when we where flying out here before the wedding she would just look at an old piture of her and her brothers, Katelyn was taking the picture. I have looked at it a few times and its kindove funny because (Y/n) sayed before the piture was taken she had to get a bench so she would not look that short. I rember that day too it was prom, her brothers wernt aloued to go and I did not meat them but that night was the night I fell for (Y/n) and never wanted to leave her side but I did... 

"Stop thining about the past," I mumble to myself and (Y/n) walks out in her outfit witch was cute. 

"Zane you okay?" she asks me, I just nod. "Okay well why did you say stop thinking about the past?" 

"Oh well I was.. I was lost in thought and just thought about something that happend in the past to my pet hamster," I say but she does not bleave me.

"Zane you where scared of that thing you use to think it would hurt you," She says giggling, I grab her and pick her up, she raps her legs around me. 

"Well then I guess I wot tell you then," I say letting her slip down. "So are you ready to go?" I say as she grabs her bag and calls everyone so they can come with us as well. -_-' great...   

Im so so so sorry this chapter took so long to get out i have bean sick and stresed out with school and it just sucks

anyway stay happy not crappy stay in school dont do drugs and I love you!!! <3