Chapter 4

Toujou rushes over grabbing Little Bit's side. "What the hell are you doing?!" She asks confused. "Your bleeding!" He exclaims trying to find the source of the blood. "So one bitch stabbed me with a knife when she jumped me. It's only a booboo nothing to freak out about."Little Bit states with a shrug. "I will be the judge of that. Come on let's get you to the back miss badass." Maria states.

The group of four make their way to the back. Maria and Little bit go behind a changing screen as Toujou washes the blood off his hands. "Hey Aizawa bring me a bottle of vodka and the sewing kit out of my purse." Maria states poking her head out from behind the screen. "Damn she cut my new top. Toujou you owe me a new leather top!" Little Bit demands. "I will buy you a new one if I can pick it out." Toujou jokes. "Deal!" Little Bit replies happily. Aizawa returns with Maria's stuff handing it to her.

"Damn Maria! Be easy or give me the bottle of vodka!" Little Bit cries out. Toujou shakes his head as he hears this. A few minutes later Maria pokes her head out from behind the screen again. "Toujou give me your shirt." She demands. Toujou hands over his shirt without question. Seconds after Maria walks out with the bottle of vodka and the cut top. "Top was barely holding by a string. You boys almost got a free show." Maria jokes.

Little Bit steps out from behind the screen in Toujou's shirt. "That dumb bitch cut more than I thought." Little Bit pouts. "Your lucky she only got to the muscle. If she would of punctured your lung we would be at the hospital right now." Maria states. "Well lucky me she's stupid and that you can do stitches." Little Bit laughs. The guys shake their heads as the head back out to clean up the club.

They all start to leave the club heading out for the night. Toujou sees Little Bit's eyes sparkle as she looks by the trash cans. A little puppy covered in mud steps out from the side of the trash cans. "Puppy puppy puppy." Little Bit starts to sing shaking her butt. Toujou bends down to one knee a few feet away from Little Bit a he starts to coo to the puppy. The puppy looks at both a if they are crazy. "What are two doing?" Maria asks. Little Bit start singing puppy again as Toujou coos. Maria shakes her head as her and Aizawa watch the pair.

The puppy soon happily walks over to Little Bit. "Yay a puppy! I'm keeping you." Little Bit states nuzzling the puppy. Toujou walks over taking the puppy hugging and nuzzling it. "Hey he's mine." Little Bit pouts giving Toujou the puppy dog eyes. "Oh no she's pulled out the puppy dog eyes." Aizawa states with a laugh. Toujou looks at the puppy then Little Bit then back to the puppy. "Damn dog she's better than you." Toujou states as he picks Little Bit up sitting her on his shoulder and handing her the puppy.

"Wait how are going to carry him around I mean you ride a bike?" Maria asks looking at the pair. Little Bit pulls out Toujou's shirt a little before placing the puppy snuggle between her breast. Toujou starts to laugh as a smile crosses the puppies face. "I should of known." Maria states shaking her head. Maria and Aizawa head to their vehicle as Toujou walks over to Little Bits bike. "You really gonna let him ride there?" Toujou asks setting Little Bit next to her bike. "He seems pretty comfy but if you would hold him while we ride I would feel better." Little Bit states pulling the puppy from his spot. Toujou slides on the bike behind Little Bit placing one hand around her and one holding the puppy between them.

They arrive at the apartment complex shortly after with Little Bit driving carefully. They head to her apartment to clean up the puppy. "Hang out outside the bathroom. He can jump in the shower with me then I can pass him to you when he's done." Little Bit states. Toujou leans against the wall as he waits for them to wash up. His ears perk up as he hears music start to come from the bathroom. He hears the water turn on then the puppy whining. Singing soon fills the apartment surprising Toujou.

The puppy is passed out of the door in a giant fluffy towel. Toujou takes the puppy and goes sitting on the couch drying the puppy. Toujou listens as Little Bit continues to sing happily. The puppy cuddles up next to Toujou quickly falling asleep. Toujou stretches picking up the puppy placing him on his chest. Toujou watches tv as he starts to doze off.