Chapter 13

The next day Toujou meets with everyone at the gym, completely forgetting his date with Little Bit. She sat waiting at her apartment for Toujou though as hours passed she realized he had forgotten. She quickly changes into a mid drift tee and tight jeans for working the bar tonight. "Oh well he probably got busy at another job. Anyway Dad sent a letter saying he will be back soon. I can't wait to see him." She states with a saddened smile. Tank barks out wagging his nub of a tail. "Dad will love you too Tank." She laughs hugging Tank before heading out the door.

Little Bit arrives at the club going straight to work behind the bar. "How was the date?! Give me all the juicy details!" Maria chirps coming behind the bar. Little Bit lets out a heavy breathe before shaking her head. She just adverts her eyes continuing to serve patrons. "Was it that bad?" Marie asks concern written across her face. "He forgot her." The old man at the bar states flatly. Marie's hand shoots up covering her mouth. "Okay so tell me what was his excuse?" Maria asks with venom. Little Bit looks to Maria with saddened eyes. "I haven't seen him since this morning. I couldn't even tell you where he is right now." Little Bit shrugs.

The volleyball game finally arrives Little Bit and Toujou have barely spoke. Toujou looked around as everyone filled the gym. "Looking for someone?" Aoi asks looking slightly confused. "Siren, she said she'd be here. I can't seem to track her down though." Toujou answers honestly. "Oh don't worry about her. She already told me her plans." Aoi states patting Toujou's shoulder. As they all set up ready to begin the volleyball game. Shiroyama starts cheering but starts to pass out as quickly as the doc and nurse rush to him.

Little Bit steps up patting him on the shoulder as she walks by "Don't worry big guy. I've got the cheer section covered.". Toujou and the others look over as she saunters in(picture of outfit). She starts to stomp her feet and clap her hands making the whole crowd join her. She starts to sing loudly as a chorus of other voices come in from outside the gym. She starts to shake her hips as she sings. School security quickly comes after her as Mr.President points her out with a whisper. The security goes to tackle her in a group. The main guard stands just holding her cheer uniform. They hear her singing again as their attention is drawn to her standing atop the basket ball goal dancing in a blue bikini. Wolf whistles sound off as she dancing singing away. Suddenly a security officer grabs the rim climbing up. Siren smiles wickedly as the Ishiyama flag starts to fall. "Don't let it touch the ground!" Mr.President calls out as everyone rushes to grab the flag. Siren chuckles as she stands in front of Toujou as her brother rest his arm atop her head back in her cheer uniform.

She laughed as the volleyball game rolled on. Though when Kiriya showed his ugly face Little Bit snickered. She watched intently as Miki realized what Oga had been doing all along. She then saw the realization in his face as her words rang through his memory. Miki looked to Little Bit with a smile before standing beside Oga ready to fight. She saw Mr.President getting an idea. "Do you trust me Mr.President?" Little Bit asks in a whisper. "What do you have in mind?" He questions. "Just my trick you saw earlier." Little Bit smiles. "I guess I have no choice but to trust something as demonic as you." He seethes. Little Bit smiles grabbing his wrist before they appear in front of a member holding the students hostage. Little Bit quickly vanishes again grabbing other members of the teams spreading them throughout the gym. As they rounded them all up to the gym floor as Oga and Miki finished their fights. Little Bit sat in the dark as her tattoos started showing through on her face. Little Bit slams her hands to the ground panting out the words "Containment." As a ring shines around her brother milliseconds before he punches Kiriya centering Oga's final punch. After everything is under control Little Bit leaves going to meet her father at the front gates.