Chapter 8

Little Bit starts a curry in her crock pot making sure to cook it the way her brother likes. She starts some cookies in the oven as well. She took a seat on her couch in her tank top and short lshorts. She hears the timer go off on her cookies. She pulls out two trays of cookies and replaces them with two more. A knock resounds from her door. She slides the cookies on to a cooking rack as she heads for the door.

"Toujou what are doing here so early?" She asks with a chuckle. "I was bored at my apartment and thought I would come harass you and Tank." Toujou states as he walks in plopping on the couch. Tank now a medium sized dog quickly jumps Toujou as they start to wrestle. "Alright you two don't break anything." Little Bit calls out as she walks back to the kitchen.

"Ok I've won 2 out 3 matches with Tank your turn." Toujou exclaims walking into the kitchen. Little Bit quickly pins Toujou to the floor bending his arm behind his back. "How bout a cookie instead." She suggests. "They better be my favorite." Toujou grumbles as he gets off the floor. Little Bit giggles as she puts whip cream on a cookie as Toujou snatches up his own.

"Hey is that good?" Toujou asks looking at the whip cream can. "Of course it is." Little Bit giggles wiping whip cream from the side of her mouth. Toujou reaches for the can but misses as Little Bit snatches it away putting whip cream on another cookie. She then leans over putting some cream on Toujou's cookie. Toujou looks at it questionable before popping it in his mouth. "That's good stuff." He exclaims going for the can. "Hey this ones mine get your own out of the fridge." She exclaims grabbing the can at the same time he does. They have a short stare down before Liitle Bit gets a wicked smile. Toujou looks at her questionable as her smile grows.

"Have all you want." She exclaims pressing the nozzle covering Toujou's face in whip cream. Toujou wipes his face with one hand. "How bout we share it." Toujou retorts smearing the cream one her face. She stands there in shock as cream drip off her face onto her breast. "Let me get that." Toujou laughs as he uses a cookie to get the cream off her breast. "Oh it is on!" Little Bit exclaims shaking the can then pointing it at him. Toujou quickly pushes the can straight up as she presses the nozzle. Cream flies everywhere coating them and the surrounding floor. They start to smear cream all over each other. Little Bit loses her footing grabbing Toujou's shirt to catch her balance. Toujou lunges forward after being pulled. The pair topple to the cream covered floor as Toujou lays atop Little Bit barely holding his face above hers as they laugh.

"What the hell are you doing to my sister?!" Oga exclaims walking through the door of the apartment seeing the two. "What the hell are you doing barging into my apartment?" Little Bit retorts standing with the help of Toujou. Toujou nods his head agreeing with her. "Are y'all dating or something and I walked in on some sick love scene?" Oga asks confused. Little Bit and Toujou look at each other for a second before going bright red turning away from each other. Both try to speak but get tongue tied trying to speak at the same time.

"Don't change the subject you idiot." Toujou demands recovering from his blush. "You wanna go?" Oga asks. "Let's see how this round goes." Toujou exclaims as the two push their foreheads together. Little Bit walks over grabbing the back of both the guys heads then slamming their foreheads together. "Now kiss and make up. I will not have you two destroy my apartment." She demands with hands on her hips. "That's just disgusting." Oga exclaims turning away from Toujou. "I would never kiss a dude." Toujou exclaims turning his back to Oga. Little Bit and Hilda both pinch the bridge of their nose.

They hear a loud belch turning to see a very clean kitchen floor and a very full Tank. "Good boy Tank." Little Bit says patting his head. "I'm going to change then we can have dinner." Little Bit states heading for her room. "Hey toss me my shirt!" Toujou calls out. She throws the shirt out as Oga just states holes into Toujou. "Why are your clothes here?" Oga asks through gritted teeth. "She borrowed it one night at the club after a person almost cut her top off of her." Toujou answers with a shrug.

Little Bit comes out in a new tank top as comfy pants. Her and Hilda work silently setting the table and bringing out the rice and curry. "Ok guys dinner is ready." She calls out. They all sit down and start to eat. Hilda turns her nose up after taking a bite. "I do not mean to be rude but do you have any wasabi." Hilda asks. "Oh I'm sorry I actually picked up a spice for you today." Little Bit exclaims standing from the table. "I hope it's to your taste." Little Bit states passing a small bottle of red flakes to Hilda. Hilda sprinkles the flakes across her curry quickly taking a bite. "I may have miss judged you earlier on. These remind me of home." Hilda states. "Hell fire peppers I can't get you more when you need them." Little bit states with a smile.

They all finish dinner shortly after. "Well what do you all want to know?" Little Bit asks after sitting everyone on the couch as she sits in front of them. "I want to know what that black and white stuff was coming out of your hands." Oga demands. "Before that I want to know why you don't live with the family?" Hilda asks. Oga drops his head as a shadow casts over his face. "You don't have to answer her question Siren." Oga states sadly. "It's fine Oga. I will answer them all." She answers as her look turns sad and serious.

"The reason I don't live with the family is kind of different. First I wasn't supposed to be born alive. Our parents signed a form that the hospital could have my body upon delivery for twin death research. When Oga was born the doctors did everything as usual. Though when I was born they immediately swept me away. Our parents never laid eyes on me. I was born alive which surprised all the doctors but what surprised them more was the markings on my face. After they realized by some miracle I was alive. I was then put in an orphanage where I stayed till I was 2. I was then adopted by my dad. Oga and I didn't know we were even twins till the beginning of middle school. I was in an accident and needed a blood transfusion. The kids in my class were tested for a blood match and ours was almost identical. That's when we found out we were twins and his parents found out I was born alive not dead." Little Bit states with a sigh.

"Ok on to Oga's question. You all have to promise not to freak out!" She demands. All quickly promise as they look at her intently. "Ok just please don't freak out." Little Bit asks with pleading eyes before looking to the ground. She takes in a deep breath as she lets her hair fall over her face. Half of her hair bleaches to pure white and as she she looks up to them both sides of her face is covered in what looks like Tattoos. One side of her face had white tattoos with a complete white eye though the other side held black tattoos with a solid black eye.

Oga stares at his twin in pure shock! Oga babbles out a few incoherent words pointing at his sister. "You promised not to freak out!" Little Bit exclaims as her voice sounding as if threes people spoke at once. She quickly covers her mouth as Oga faints.  "How did this happen?" Hilda asks looking to Little Bit. "There is supposed to a good twin and an evil twin. One dragon goes into each twin though with me and Oga I received both. This rarely happens but when it does the child normally dies early in life. When both dragons are present in one person they may tap the dragons power." Little But explains.

"Adorable!" Toujou exclaims as he grabs her up. "Excuse me we are a lady you should not be so handsy." A melodic voice from the white side scorns Toujou. "I thought he could always be handsier." A sexy sweet voice from the black side retorts. Toujou blushes furiously as he sets Little Bit back down. She drops her head once more as her hair goes back to normal. "I'm sorry for that shocker." Little Bit states with a giggle as Oga finally wakes up. "What the fuck was that?!" Oga exclaims pointing at his sister. "Hilda will explain later." Little Bit states pinching the bridge of her nose. She looks to the clock seeing it's extremely late now. "Well now that the air is clear on that matter. It is getting extremely late and I have a lot to do tomorrow." Little Bit tries to hint for them to leave. "I'm not leaving till I get a true answer." Oga demands. "Fine, I have two demonic dragons inside of me. One is light, one is darkness and what you just saw no one besides my dad has seen." Little bit explains flatly. "Ok that makes more sense." Oga exclaims. "Your an idiot." Little Bit exclaims facepalming.