Chapter 5

A month had passed since the beach and everything was going great. Toujou laid outside the beach house he had just gotten fired from. Bodies of the local gang members thrown everywhere from the fight. Aizawa walked up with a chuckle looking at the mess. They chat about the mess before something strikes Aizawa. "Where's Little Bit?" He asks looking to Toujou. "She's been hanging with the girls a lot these past two weeks." Toujou states sitting up.

Aizawa stands there tapping his chin for a moment thinking. "Oh her birthday is in a few days if I remember correctly." Aizawa states. "What?! A few days. I have no idea what to even get her?" Toujou declares. Aizawa starts looking through his phone. "Yes her birthday is next Friday actually." Aizawa states adjusting his glasses. "That gives me a week at least." Toujou states starting to think.

The guys arrive at the club meeting up with the girls. "Heard you had some fun today." Little Bit states stepping off her bike pulling Tank from his carrier on the back. "They were no fun." Toujou states shrugging. "Well tonight we girls get to have some fun. It is the one night of the year we girls get to drink." Little Bit informs. "All of you are drinking tonight?" Toujou asks. "Yes just hope you boys can keep up." Little Bit states with a wink.

The guys stand behind the bar serving drinks to the packed club. "Why are we so packed? The girls aren't even dancing." Toujou asks. "They all have come to see the girls drunk. They do a little show together along with a game. That's why we are dressed in these white nurse tops. It's called catch the psycho you have to catch Little Bit or we pay for the drinks tonight." Aizawa answers. Toujou let's out a sigh with a laugh "This might just be fun." He says looking to Aizawa.

The lights in the bar suddenly shut off making everyone freeze in their tracks. The sound of heels walking in the stage resounds through the silent building. A spotlight shines on the stage revealing a girl with long black curled hair with a top hat pulled over her eyes. "Welcome boys to our night in Wonderland!" Little Bit seductively states lifter her hat as the other girls join her on stage. The lights come back on in the bar as all the men begin to cheer.

After a few hours of the girls mingling getting free drinks from the patrons. Maria and Little Bit sit on the bar with Maria as Alice and Little bit as the Mad Hatter. They happily drink a beer each before both girls get sinister smiles. "I do believe it is time." Both states together with one sided smiles. The girls stand up on the bar catching everyone's attention. "I do believe it is that time of the night. To all the men and woman who drove us insane! Let's see who can catch the psycho!" Maria cries out walking toward the center stage as the crowd let's out a roar.

(play song Twisted Mortician) Little Bit starts to tap her boots on the bar to the beat of the music. "That's the cue grab her men!" Aizawa calls out. Little Bit takes off flipping through the air across tables. She throws her hat to Maria at center stage as she lands at one table. Bouncers go diving for her as she stops. She jumps up landing on a random patrons shoulder singing to the music. She starts dancing and sliding across tables as the bouncers jump at her left and right. She stops at another table wagging her finger at the bouncers on the floor.

Toujou sneaks up behind her going to wrap his arms around her catching her. Toujou lunges but quickly realizes he's missed. He looks down seeing a smiling Little Bit as she winks. Two girls quickly grab each of her hands throwing her to the center stage. Maria holds out the top hat as Little Bit flies into it. All the guys look around as Maria shows an empty solid hat. As the song ends they hear laughter as they see Little Bit hanging from a huge chandelier above.

"How the hell did they do that?" Toujou asks out of breathe. "I have no clue. There aren't even any trap doors in this place in case they would be tripped while a girl was dancing." Aizawa states bewildered. The girls are scattered throughout the club talking to their usual customers as Little Bit sits happily at the bar. "That was a lot more fun this year I must say." She says smiling at the two boys. "I will get you next time." Toujou growls determined. "Bring it sweet cheeks." She says with a wink. She takes a quick shot of vodka before standing on the bar once more.