Chapter 11

School starting back at the Saint Ishiyama Academy. Toujou sat in class with everyone looking around but not finding one person. The teacher starts to call roll getting halfway through before a knock interrupts him. "Can I help you?" Mr. Sadohara asks. 4 male students with their Sensei stand outside the door with hands holding Little Bits arms. "Keep your delinquents on a leash." The Sensei states with venom. "Get your thong out of a knot. Your just pissed off I beat you in your own subject." Little Bit states with victory in her voice. Toujou walks over swooping her up into his arms. "Don't touch what isn't yours." Toujou warns looking at the other students.

The others leave as Toujou takes her back to his seat. He slides into his desk setting her on top of it. He rest his head on her breast wrapping his arms tightly around her waist as she runs her fingers through his hair. "They still smell like icing." Toujou chuckles. "Damn I was sure I finally got it all off of me." She say looking around her breast. "Excuse me, Miss Siren and Mr. Toujou that is PDA and is not allowed in my class." Mr.Sadohara demands looking at the couple. "I wouldn't push your luck." Aizawa warns with a chuckle. Mr.Sadohara looks at him with a raised eyebrow then back to the couple. "I will not repeat myself." He demands with authority.

Little Bit narrows her eyes at him before throwing a leg around Toujou. "You've done it now." Aizawa states covering his eyes. She grabs Toujou's face crashing her lips onto his. Toujou goes rigid for a second before melting into the passionate kiss. He pulls her closer wrapping his arms around her pulling her tightly to him. The kiss quickly gets heated as it turns into a French kiss. Wolf whistles sound out through out the room. Little Bit pulls away from the kiss looking at the blushing Mr.Sadohara. Toujou happily lays his head back on her chest as she runs her fingers through his hair. "Don't think I won't do worse Sensei. So don't push your luck." Little Bit says with a smile.

Sensei quickly recovers asking for the strongest guy in the room. Everyone quickly looks to Toujou. "Let's have an arm wrestling match." Mr.Sadohara demands. Toujou stands up sliding Little Bit onto his shoulder. "Don't over do it this time." She warns as they make it to the large desk. Toujou slides her down his arm setting her beside him. She grab both their hands as they clasp them together. "Ready set go!" Little Bit cries out letting go of both their hands go. Toujou quickly slams Mr.Sadohara's hand though the desk. "Oops I over did it." Toujou states innocently. Little Bit laughs as Toujou swoops her up once more as they return to his seat. Toujou lays his head on her lap wrapping his arms around her waist.

She turns as she hears her twin and teacher cry out in pain. She laughs looking at the scorched pair catching Oga's attention. "What the hell are you doing in my sisters lap!?" He cries out pointing to Toujou with his head in Little Bit's lap. "I said he could have it there, got a problem?" She retorts quickly. "Hell yea I do! You shouldn't have any mans head in your lap!" Oga exclaims. "He's my boyfriend so he can whenever the hell he wants." She retorts walking to the front of the class standing face to face with her twin.

"The hell if he's your boyfriend! I do not approve of this!" Oga exclaims stomping his foot, as Beel remarks "DAH!". "Neither of you have a say in who I date. Unless you want to fight over it big brother?" She remarks with a smirk. "That's enough you two. We don't need to destroy our new classroom." Aoi interrupts them. "Ah Aoi your no fun." Little Bit fake pouts. "We already had our last school destroyed. I do not want to see you two destroy this one." Aoi answers with a sigh. "Fine but your in charge of him." Little Bit laughs walking back to Toujou.

As the week carried on and students started to go missing in their class. Little Bit awoke to find the room almost empty. "Ok where are the idiots?" She asks turning to Aizawa. "They went to one of the main classrooms to stop Kanzaki." He answers shortly. She stands up stretching then heading for the doorway. "Where are you going?" Aizawa asks with a warning in his voice. "To apologize for our rude class nothing more." She answers waving as she walks out the door.

She arrives just as everyone else leaves and her brother asks who Miki is. Oga nods to his twin before heading down the hall. Little Bit steps into the view of the room scaring students though Miki looks surprised. "Siren? What are you doing here?" Miki asks. She bows lowly to the class then rises slowly. "Please do forgive my classmates. I'm sorry they disturbed your studies. I go to the same school as my brother Miki. I visited your grandmother recently on the mountain. She will need firewood again at the beginning of next month." Little Bit answers with a smile. "Thank you for the help, I will be sure to visit her before that time." Miki answers with a small bow. "See you around Miki." She waves as she leaves a very shocked room behind.

Little Bit wonders the school grounds before finding a shaded spot on one of the roofs to take a nap. A short while later random voices wake her from her slumber. She walks around to the door to the roof to see her brother knocking the boxing caption out cold. She giggles behind her hand as she watches the others fight. Aoi is handed Beel as Oga squares up with Miki. Little Bit smiles widely waiting to see how brother holds up. Her attention is caught by two others wrestling on the ground making her giggle once more.

"Hey Midget I will give you something to laugh about!" Alex the Kick boxing caption calls out staggering to his feet pointing to Little Bit. All of the delinquents stop dead in their tracks hearing this. Oga and Miki both are sheet white. "Alex?" Miki asks with a warning. "You've got the top dog the least I can take out is the lap dog." Alex answers wiping his mouth. "This is bad." Aoi states covering Beels eyes. Beel quickly pulls her hand down with stars in his eyes. "Midget? Lap dog? I'm gonna have fun teaching you a lesson." Little Bit answers with a wide psychotic smile.

Alex gets into his stance starting to dance around Little Bit. He throws a punch though hits nothing but air. Little Bit appears above him slamming her heel into his back slamming him to the ground. A cloud of dust surrounds them as Little Bit walks out wiping her hands on her skirt. "Don't think because of my size I'm weak." Little Bit states with venom as Alex passes out cold. She walks back over to the wall beside the door leaning against it. "Continue." Little bit laughs waving her hand.

Little Bit snarls as miss secretary and mr. President make their appearance on the rooftop. A smile soon crosses her face as Toujou appears wanting to fight. Little Bit raises a brow as Mr.President blows their hair back with a dark demonic aura. After notifying everyone of the police they take their leave. Little Bit follows behind them till they enter into the lower hallway. "Mr.President I do ask you not show your fangs around my friends. Because my fangs are longer." Little Bit states letting a dark and light shadow coats the walls of the hall quickly. The shadow recess after a few seconds Mr.President has a shocked look plastered on his far as Little Bit heads back to the roof.