EPILOUGE

It's been 10 years since Marvin Gaye was released. Shortly after, Charlie and I confessed to the public that we were in fact together. My fans were pretty bummed out because I lied to them, but I made it up to them. I kissed Charlie during our performance at the AMA's, and believe me we were everything the crowds talked about.

Today is February 14, 2026. It's our 6th anniversary as a married couple, and I don't regret having said "I do." at the altar on that special Valentine's day afternoon. Of course, he planned our honeymoon, and we went to Paris, France, where we conceived our first baby, Marlie.

She's a beautiful girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She gets all the cute looks from her father.

"You guys want to go to the park?", Charlie said behind us. "It very beautiful outside, and I'd like to spend it with two beautiful ladies."

"Yes, daddy", Marlie said, happily. She was 5 years old, and her birthday was in 3 days. Charlie and I are gonna throw her a surprise party, and we've invited all of our old friends, and even the newly wedded couple Isaac and Christina. Turns out they've had feelings for each other since they first met. She was expecting her first baby next month. And I know what you're thinking. What about Claire and Peter? Claire was sentenced to life in prison, and Peter went on to be the country's hottest male model. I almost crashed when I saw his Calvin Klein billboard ad. Literally, but I've never mentioned this to Charlie. I don't plan on either. As for Sophie, she will also be here, but she's currently living in Tennessee. She actually liked farm animals, and dedicated her life to feeding cows and chickens everyday. At least she chose what she loved most. The same way I did.

"I remember you said that to me.", I said. "I felt so special."

"You should feel special.", Charlie said. He kissed me, and picked up Marlie. "Let's go now before it gets ugly."

We were currently in Los Angeles pursuing our dream of being great musicians. We've already won 27 Grammy's all together, and we took a break away from music for a little. We needed to give Marlie the life a normal baby should have, and being chased down by paparazzi wasn't helpful.

We went down to a local park, and let Marlie play with the other children. When, Charlie and I were on the bench alone, he began to sing an old song.

"What If I, I want to kiss you tomorrow....", he sang.

"Why not now?", I asked, leaning in.

"Because we have people looking at us.", he replied.

"So? We are very loving parents, they should understand.", I said, kissing him.

We we got home, I saw that our bed was arranged. There were rose pedals in a heart shape, and candles all over our room.

With Marlie asleep, anything was possible.
Charlie grabbed my head, and leaned it close to his.

"You didn't think I forgot it was our 6th anniversary, right?", he said.

"It passed my through my head a couple of times.", I said, biting my lip.

He gently laid me on the bed (I felt bad ruining the rose pedals), and kissed me softly. Suddenly, we he began kissing me harder. There was so much passion and love, something that I kinda missed. Suddenly, he stopped. He looked at me, and put my hair to the sides. Then, he did something I'll never forget.

He leaned in close to me, let our lips touch, but didn't kiss me. Instead, he leaned close to me ear, and whispered, "Let's Marvin Gaye, and get it on".

THE END

(Don't forget to vote & comment!)