Chapter 3: Harry Potter vs. Twilight

IF YOU ARE A TWIHARD THEN I RECOMMEND YOU AVOID THIS CHAPTER. IF YOU READ ON THAT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Okay so this is a huge debate. And I decided to bring this up so that people will leave comments. *cackles evilly* hehe yes preciouses. We want the commentses.

Obviously I remain true to Harry Potter cos it's just better on every level. Twilight just went wrong on so many levels. I mean what kind of values are they trying to instill into the minds of teenagers or young adults: that if someone you like breaks your heart you jump of a cliff? Get real and be like Hermione. Fight the baddies and stay strong.

Okay and then there's the fact that totally invading a girl's privacy is promoted. I mean who in their right mind sneaks into someone's room and watches them sleep like:"Oh. It fascinates me." Ewww. Get away crazy stalker dude!

And if you think about it Jacob liking Renesmee is messed up. She's about 12 and he's waaay too old for her! Just no...that's sick and perverted.

And at least Voldemort is a true bad guy compared to those cronies they have in Twilight. It's just obvious that Harry Potter is better.

Any who...nobody kill me for this chapter cos I already said read at your own risk. *watches Twihards get weapons and backs away slowly*. But I already warned you. You decided to read it. *starts running as shots are fired*