1: Aragorn - Scary Day

After the war and all the fighting because of the dark lord, peace has finally graced Middle-earth. While everyone was enjoying themselves, there were still the problems of the remaining Orcs and uki-hai wondering middle-earth. That did not stop Aragorn and Arwen from having a son fourteen years after a little girl. A month after their son's birthday, they were blessed with a little girl, and they could not have been happier.

Four years later.

While Aragorn was teaching his son, Aaron, more techniques with a sword, Arwen was looking after their little girl, who had gotten lost in the castle once again. So as she was looking for her, she deemed it right to tell Aragorn and Aaron about it, well she told everyone in the castle that she was lost and if anyone saw her and they were to take her to either herself or Aragorn.

As they were searching the castle, they didn't think to look in the royal garden where all the beautiful flowers and breathtakingly tall trees. While the little princess was sitting in the gardens minding her own business and playing with the flowers, she didn't notice the things behind her.

Aragorn, Arwen and Aaron were looking all over the castle until Aaron said about the royal gardens and she could be there. When they arrived, they saw her playing with the flowers, but the shadow in the trees didn't go unnoticed by Aragorn.

"Y/n came here, please." He called to his little girl.

She looked to see her father, and the biggest grin found its way onto her face as she stood up and ran to her father, kneeling to hug her. He stood straight once again when her arms were around his neck, and his arm wrapped around her to stop her from falling. They began to go inside until Aragorn heard a string being pulled back. He put y/n down, who looked like she was about to cry, but when she looked up to him, reeling her pointy ears that she got from Arwen, she, too, heard the strings of bows being pulled back. Arwen had already got her in her arms and ran inside, closely followed by Aaron and Aragorn. Once inside, Aragorn began to give orders, and Arwen held y/n close. After everyone got into place, they made their way outside like nothing was happening, but when Orc began to fall to the ground, dead, they also began to help.

When everything had stopped, Aragorn looked to see elves standing there and at the front was a smiling Legolas. As he was about to say something, Aragorn heard people screaming and made his way back inside the castle to see an Orc with a scared little girl with h/c hair and watery e/c eyes was being held with a dagger to her throat. Instead of saying anything, he made his way up to the Orc and was about to cut his head off when he brought the dagger closer to y/n's neck. While he was having a staring contest with the Orc, Legolas made his way behind the Orc and grabbed his arm that had the dagger in and pulled it away from her neck, and the arm that was holding her was also pulled out. She dropped to the floor and crawled out from the Orc and towards her father. He scooped her up and hid her face in his neck as Legolas killed the Orc, and a guard dragged him outside to be burned alongside the other Orcs. When Aragorn moved to look at y/n's face, she did not move her face as she had her legs and arms tightly wrapped around him as she was crying softly. Arwen made her way over to them and hugged them both, and pulled Aaron in too.

A week later and the four-year-old still hadn't left the side of her mother, brother and mostly her father, and they did not mind because they knew where she was. Legolas was still in the kingdom, and she had already thanked him for saving her. One day Aragorn was looking over the city when a sudden happy giggle filled his ears and when he turned around, he saw little y/n being tickled by Aaron, who were both by the door, and y/n was in her brother's arms.

"Brother! Brother! Stop! Stop!" She cried in between giggles and laughter from Aaron.

"Never! For I'm going to keep my little sister all to myself." Aaron called as he stopped for a second and that was enough time for her to escape his grip and run into the room their father was in.

"Ada! Ada! Help me!" She called as she made pick-me-uppy hands as she ran towards him.

He didn't hesitate to pull her up when she got into arm's distance and swing her around, then bring her into a nice warm hug and kiss her forehead. He looked down at her to be greeted by a big grin on her face.

"So, sweetie, will you tell me what you have been up to with your brother?" He asked, and all she did was look towards Aaron with her head tilted to the side with a face debating whether to tell him or not.

"Well, when I had archery lessons with Uncle Legolas, she decided to have a go, with the help of uncle Legolas, of course. Then we played together and had something to eat. I read to her, and she played with nana for a while until I started to chase her and tickle her. She came to you." Aaron explained as he looked at y/n with brotherly love in his eyes and a bond that won't be easily broke.

When he looked down at her, she gripped his tunic, and he had a protective arm wrapped around her. He sat down and began to rock her backwards and forwards as she fell asleep in his arms, then Arwen came in with a blanket and when she saw Aragorn cradling y/n and talking quietly to Aaron as well she had a smile on her face and made her way over to them.

"It seems she beat me to it." Arwen said after placing the blanket onto her sleeping daughter.

"Nap Time?" Both Aragorn and Aaron asked at the same time.

She nodded then went to take her but was told otherwise by Aragorn who was enjoying holding his little princess like that, in his arms.

The end.