25: Aragorn (R)

When y/n made it to Rivendell she was not expecting to see someone from all the different species gather there. As she made her way in and over to Lord Elrond she did not think she would have the ranger, Strider, in front of her blocking her path. Y/n excused herself and carried on to Lord Elrond. When she reached him and they had caught up he sent y/n to go rest. However, Strider stepped in front of her yet again. She shifted her eyes up towards him.

"Can I help you, Strider?"

"Yes, I would like to know why you are here?" He asked.

"I'm here to assist Lord Elrond in any way that I can." Y/n told him as she folded her across her chest.

"I see," he started as he watched her carefully. "Could you tell me your name?"

Y/n only stared at him and walked around him to get passed. She turned around to see him watching and told him her name before she disappeared down the halls of Rivendell. He does not see her again until the meeting begins and she is sitting besides the hobbit that brought the ring with his help. Y/n shocked him as she was the first to volunteer to take Frodo to destroy the ring. As they were getting ready to set out on their journey he get to specking with y/n and even got her to call him by his real name Aragorn. By the time they set off on the adventure both y/n and Aragorn had grown closer to one another, also to the others in the group.

The journey kept getting harder and harder as they grew closer to destroying the ring. Aragorn's worry also grew as he got to know y/n and he was slowly faking for her. He wasn't the only one falling in love though. Y/n was falling for Aragorn's charms as well. Aragorn knew that he couldn't get to overprotective y/n would never want to speak with him after the adventure is complete.

When it was time for them to invade Sauron, they both decided to confess their love for one another in case they did not make in our alive.

They fought side by side.

They get separated.

They got wounded.

They beat Sauron.

Frodo destroyed the ring.

They saved Middle Earth.

They survived.

They loved each other until the end of time.