15: Beorn

As Beorn was talking to the dwarves of Erebor, no one noticed a little girl looking and staring at them. When Beorn noticed he had a tiny smile on his face and called her over. Without looking at the dwarves she ran into Beorn's arms that were wide open. He caught her and pulled her into his chest knowing that she won't be looking at them anytime soon. When the dwarves saw her they began to question Beorn, asking him how she was alive and had no scars if she wasn't tortured by orcs.

"I asked Radagast to raise her until myself or my wife could get her and to raise her. Before you ask how she knows that I am her father, skin-changers can tell if your family because of the animal genes in the family." Beorn explained as he looked at the little girl and saw that she was asleep.

Excusing himself, he put the little girl to sleep, then set the dwarves back on there journey by lending them some ponies and a horse for Gandalf. Once returning into the house, he saw his h/c haired and e/c eyed wife standing in the CLEAN kitchen with a proud smile on her face. Turning around she let a short scream out in shock, then gave Beorn a small smile.

"You scared me Beorn." She spoke in a shaky, but still soft, voice as a bigger smile made its way onto her face.

"I'm sorry y/n. I did not mean to frighten you." Beorn said as he made his way over to his wife and wrapped his arms around her. "Especially, not while you are carrying our second little bear." He kissed her head after saying that.

She smile into his chest the pulled away and went looking for her daughter. Beorn following behind her as she was walking along. Turning around again she looked at Beorn then to her little girls room and back to Beorn again. Instead of going into their daughter's room, y/n dragged Beorn back to their room to cuddle while they still can. Not long after they climbed in the bed y/n fell asleep, just missing her daughter asking her daddy if she could sleep with them. Beorn just smiled and pulled her into the bed, on top of his chest holding her tightly and protectively.