22: Legolas (R)

Y/n was on the training area trying to get use to the bow, which was hard considering that she was taught how to use the sword and daggers ever since she wanted to learn how to fight. As she was pulling the bow back with the arrow in place, she didn't notice the eyes that was following her every single move.

The arrow was released and it missed the target and landed a couple of feet in front. She let out a huff as she put another arrow in ready to release it again and the peeping eyes watched her, to see what she was doing wrong.

The arrow was released, again. Y/n huffed as she, carefully, put the bow down. Considering that it was her darling fiancée's. She then picked up her beloved daggers and throw them with no problem at all.

The peeping eyes decided that it was their time to come out of hiding and make themselves known. When y/n heard twigs snapping she spun around, dagger at the ready. However, she stopped when she saw Legolas, her beloved fiancée.

"Legolas!" She shouted as she put the dagger down. "Don't is that!" She continued. He only chuckled as he made his way over to her and picked the bow up off the floor. He went behind her, took the dagger out of her hand and throw it to the floor a little away from their feet, then place the bow in front of her as he put his arms around her.

"I am simply helping my y/n," he said to her as he put her hands on the bow. "Is there something wrong with that?" He questioned her. Y/n smiled at that.

"Of course not," she said as she kissed his check then forced on the target. "Alright Mr. Green, what do I need to do?" She questioned him.

As Legolas explained how she should do it, they both didn't notice that Thranduil was watching them. He just hoped that they would have a love and happy life together.

When y/n get the hang of archery she turned around and jumped into Legolas' arms as she kissed his lips and whispered a thank you in them. He then asked her if she wanted a couple of throwing tips and she gladly said yes.

The rest of the day was of them improving their skills and strengthening their trust in one another, so that one day they would be happily married and watching over Mirkwood.