26: Aragorn/Boromir (R)

News spread about the one ring and that Sauron has returned with an orc army behind him. Aragorn had met Frodo in Bree and brought him and the other hobbits to Rivendell to speak to Lord Elrond. They invited someone from each race to Rivendell to decide what they are going to do. Gandalf had made his way to Rivendell after being saved. He stayed by Frodo's side until he woke up from the stab wound.

Individuals from each race started to arrive as they were chosen to represent their people. Some spoke to one another and introduce themselves, some were not very civil and kept to themselves. Frodo has woken up just after they had arrived and Lord Elrond gave him a day to rest before they gather to decide what they were going to do with the ring.  When Lord Elrond had gather everyone else to tell them what was happening they could hear hooves galloping over the bridge and to the entrance. When they got outside, they saw that there was a party of elves and a human amount them dismounting their horses. They were speaking amount themselves before they noticed that they were being watched. Turning around they saw the group and bowed their heads towards them and carried on with their horses. One of them, the human, gave the horses rains to a close elf and made her way over to them. Before any of them could speak she jumped into Lord Elrond's arms, who had them out waiting. They pulled back from one another and she introduced herself. That is when they got a look at her braided h/c hair that reached her behind and her enchanting blue eyes.

"Hello, it is nice to meet you all," she said as she bowed towards them a little. "I am y/n." She finished.

They introduced themselves and not long after she excused herself as she wanted to go wash off before dinner. Y/n bathed and dressed before making her way out her chambers excepting to go and find her brother or husband. She did not expect for a man to grad her by the hand half way down the hallway. She spun around to see it was a man from Gondor. She pulled her wrist away from him and asked how she could help him.

"My apologies, I am Boromir and I was just wondering if I could invite you on a date of some sorts." He asked and did not notice how she tensed up or become uncomfortable when he began to reach out for her again. Before he could touch her, his hand was grabbed by another and y/n was pulled behind someone.

"I would appreciate it i you did not touch my sister as she finds it very uncomfortable by people she does not know or like." A voice spoke up and they bother looked up to see Aragorn. Y/n's face broke out into a smile while Boromir's dropped and he quickly broke away from his hold and carried on down the corridor acting as though nothing had just happened.

"It's good to see you again Aragorn," y/n asked as she hugged him.

"You too y/n," he answered back while hugging her tightly. "Now why don't we catch up while looking for that husband of yours." He questioned with a cheeky smile while pulling back from the hug. Y/n laughed as she agreed with him and began to walk with him on the search for her husband.