5: Bard

As Bard was getting the weapons for the Dwarves a little girl was just waking up from a nap. As she came out her room rubbing her eyes, she didn't notice the dwarves as she went straight to Sigrid and tugged at her dress she was wearing. Sigrid looked down and when she saw her little sister she couldn't help but smile and pick her up.

"What's the matter? Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" Sigrid had asked her as she put her in one arm.

"The noise woke me up." She had said after resting her head on her shoulder.

Bain and Tilda had stopped talking when they had heard her voice and looked over to see Sigrid holding their little sister, who looked like she was going to fall asleep again. Before they could say anything Bard came back with a bag of things. As the dwarves were looking at them he saw that his smallest girl was up and walked to Sigrid and took her out her arms.

"Y/n, baby-girl what are you doing up?" Bard had asked her, but Sigrid answered for her.

"She was woken up and she just fell asleep, again, on you." She had told him smiling.

The dwarves soon left the town in the morning and Tilda was playing with little y/n who couldn't stop giggling at the faces Tilda was making. As they were enjoying this Bard was watching them until they heard the rumble from the dragon and Kili, Fili, Bofut and Oin came knocking at the door asking for help. Bard let them in and he left with a black arrow, Bain followed after him. Orc's attacked the house and little y/n was hiding under the table with her sisters and Bain, who had returned, was knocking them over. Soon elves began to help them and they killed the Orc's then the blonde male elf left. Smaug attacked and people were evacuating the town and helping others and though all this little y/n was being a good girl and staying next to Sigrid and Tilda. When everyone made it to shore after the dragon had fell, everyone began to look for loved ones. When Alfred began to make a seance with one of the woman from lake-town, Bard had stopped him and a little girl squalling out 'da' made him turn around to be greeted with little arms wrapping around his legs. He picked her up and then pulled his other girls into the hug as well. When y/n saw Bain she wiggled out of Bards hold and hugged Bains legs. Bain picked her up and kissed her nose, which he got a giggle and he then put her down as Alfred started to speak again he had grabbed y/n saying things like 'think of the children' and she kept trying to get out of his hold, but she couldn't. Tilda had enough of seeing that and she went up to him stomped on his foot and grabbed her and moved to Sigrid and Bain with her crying. Sigrid took her to calm her down and it worked with her falling asleep in her arms. They made there way to Dale and set up shelter there. In the morning Bard was greeted by an army of elves and Thranduil, king of Mirkwood.

"Pointy ears." Came a voice before Bard could say anything.

When he turned around he saw little y/n smiling at the elves while pointing to their ears. They were shocked, but none the least offered a smile then went back to standing on guard. She looked at them then looked at Bard to see him looking at her. She gave him a grin them was about to run to him, but was stopped by Sigrid, who had picked her up and walked away to get something to eat. Bard manage to convince Thranduil to let him talk to Thorin, but it did nothing to help. They prepared for war. Bilbo showed up and gave them the Arkenstone as a bargain for what they are owned. When they tried it did not work and Dain from the Iron Hills came to help Thorin. Orc's attacked and every race there was against the Orc's. When the war was over, Bard was checking over his children, but when he came to little y/n she had a cut on her arm. Nothing serious, just needed to have something wrapped around it to make sure it doesn't get infected. So they took her to a tent where clear supplies were. He wrapped it up and she soon fell asleep in his arms after. The people of lake-town made a new home in Dale after rebuilding it to it's former glory. Everyone lived happily with the people they have known there whole lives and homes that can keep them warm and food to live longer and safer lives.