9: Galadriel/Celeborn

Lady Galadriel and Lord Celeborn were expecting their first child and couldn't wait to hold them in their arms. While they were thinking of names for the baby, a close friend of theirs had just had a little boy of there own.

Couple of months later

Galadriel had just given birth to their little bundle of joy, but they had yet to see them. While they were waiting for a nurse to bring their elfling, their friend came and visited them.

"M'lord. M'lady, how are you feeling?" Their friend asked and greeted them.

"I'm feeling fine, I just want my elfling." Galadriel said while looking at the door.

As if on cue the door opened and a nurse came in holding a small elfling in a bundle of blankets. The nurse walked up to Galadriel and placed the bundle into her arms.

"Congratulations, m'lord and m'lady, you have a daughter." The nurse told them.

They looked at the little girl in Galadriel's arms and a smile grace their faces as they saw her sleeping.

Time skip

It had been two thousand years since then and that little elfling now has beautiful knee length h/c hair and magnificent e/c eyes. Her name was y/n, the princess of Lothlórien. While she was reading a book she heard a song being played for a dear friend of her mothers and fathers. Gandalf. Gandalf the grey. She stood up and made her way down to where her mother and father were and saw them talking to Haldir, their friends son.

"Nana, Ada?" She called to them and they turned their heads to her.

"What's the matter the Iellig?" Celeborn asked her as he walked to her.

"Why are you playing a song for Gandalf?" She asked him.

Before he could answer an elf came and asked for her and she left with them, but not before kissing her mother and father's cheeks. As she was following the elf he showed her the gardens, as they had been do by her request. She thanked the elf and he left to let her look around the gardens. As she was looking around the garden, she didn't notice the elf watching her.

"It's been awhile Lady y/n." The elf spoke.

She turned around to see the prince of Mirkwood standing behind her wearing a silver tunic. A smile mades it's way onto her as she stood up and ran to him. And a smile on the elf's face that called her. He caught her and hold her tightly to him.

"Meleth nin, how I have longed to see you." The elf told her while pulling back to look at her face.

"Me too, a'maelamin Legolas." She said while smiling up at him, with tears starting to rim her eyes.

When they started to fall he kissed them away with gentle pecks. They talked about what they have been doing and what they wanted in the future.

"Meleth nin." Legolas suddenly spoke in the silent gardens.

"Yes?" She questioned as she looked at him.

"I am to carry on my journey and before I do, I want to marry you." Legolas started. "I have already got your parents permission, but would you spend the rest of entirety with me? Would you marry me tonight?" Legolas finished as he looked into her eyes.

All that y/n could do was nod her head as tears began to stream down her cheeks as she jumped onto his lap to hug him. Legolas wiped them away as a light voice congratulated them. When y/n turned around, she saw that it was her mother and father.

"Ada, Nana, thank you." She thanked them, as they hugged her, as she had stood up too hug them both.

Galadriel showed them were they could get married before Legolas left to carry on his journey. Once they were, they spent the night together. In the morning they awoke in each other's arms.