17: Éomer

Éomer was walking around Rohan looking for his pregnant wife and queen. While he was walking around looking for her, a h/c was sitting on Éomer throne as she was waiting for him. He soon walked into the throne room to see her there and couldn't keep a grin off his face. He walked over to her, lifted her off the throne, sat down then pulled her onto his lap. He bent his head down to kiss her growing stomach. The h/c let a giggle out as he did.

When he pulled back a the h/c rested her head against his and lifted her hand to the back of his head

"Have you been here all day y/n?" Éomer asked as he looked at her with love in his eyes.

"Yes. I have been waiting for you to join us." Y/n said after a little giggle, again.

Éomer let a chuckle out as he ever so slightly tightened his grip on y/n's waist. She noticed but decided to act as though she didn't, because she knew that the war still hunted him after so many years. Soon the sun was setting and Éomer lead y/n back to there chambers. He helped her get changed then into bed and then getting changed himself. Getting into the bed next to her and pulling her close, her half laying on his chest and he has his arms wrapped around her and he kisses her forehead.

They have a peaceful sleep knowing that the other one is there