6: Thranduil

Thranduil was just minding his own business when someone knocked at his office door and he answered with a 'come in' to whom ever was there. In came Legolas with a small bundle wrapped in a silver blanket. When Thranduil saw the bundle he looked at Legolas and he nodded already knowing the question.

"May-may I hold..." He trailed of not knowing if it's a girl or boy.

"Her. It's a girl." Legolas told him as he looked lovingly down at her. But not the less, let him hold her.

"What's her name?" Thranduil had asked as he held her in his arms and he saw the tuff of h/c hair and when she opened her eyes had magnificent e/c eyes.

"Y/n." Legolas told him. "Can-can you watch her for awhile? I need to check on Imra." He hesitated to ask.

"I would be honoured to." Thranduil said not looking away from y/n.

Legolas went to check on his wife and mother of his child, while Thranduil was busy watching y/n as she was making baby noises. He moved to sit down but she saw the window and she began to reach up for Thranduil. He moved her to rest on his shoulder with his hand supporting her head. Her tiny hands gripping onto his robe as she fell asleep. Thranduil then made his way outside to the royal gardens and he tightened the blanket wrapped around y/n. As the royal garden was in the middle of Mirkwood, he didn't have to worry about anything trying to get them.

Snap

A tree branch snapped in half and he tightened his grip on y/n and pulled out a dagger he had. When he turned around he came face to face with a guard. He put the dagger away and held y/n properly and looked at the guard, waiting for an explanation.

"My king, prince Legolas is looking for you and the little lady." The guard explained to him.

"The little lady is a princess and I am going to find him now." Thranduil said as he gripped onto y/n and made his way inside the palace.

Once inside he goes back to his office where he found Legolas and Liluth, Imra's sister. He stopped in front of them and talked about Imra and Legolas took y/n back and cradled her in his arms like she was going to be snatched away just like her mother was.

Twenty years later

Little y/n was, to human eyes, three or four years old. She had silky, smooth, long knee length h/c hair and magnificent e/c eyes, that shin in any sort of light. Right now she was running around the royal garden as that was her favourite place, while she was running around the flowers caught her attention and she sat down to play with them. Thranduil who was passing by the garden saw her and smiled and went out to see her.

"Y/n what are you doing? Who are you out here with?" He asked and let out a small chuckle when she jumped a bit at the sudden voice.

She turned around and jumped to her feet before running to him shouting 'grandpa' and hugging his legs. Thranduil let out a laugh as he picked her up and made his way back inside.

"So, who was you with?" He asked again.

"Me wanted to pway, but miss Sarya said to go to my room." She explained to him as she lend her head on his shoulder and gripped onto his robe, like every time he picks her up, as he made his way down the hall to the throne room.

He nodded his head and carried on talking to her as he made his way in the throne room doors, only to be greeted by Legolas, who had been hunting the remaining Orc's down in the Mirkwood forest.

"ADA!" Little y/n called as she saw her Ada facing the wall where the throne sat.

Legolas spun around to see his precious little flower princess in his Ada's arms, as she gave him a massive grin. He rusted over to them and gave her a kiss on the cheek and pulled her out of Thranduil arms and spun her around as Thranduil watched with a smile on his faces.