13: Éomer

The one ring was destroyed and everyone was grateful for it. Many lose love ones, family and friends, but they made new friends and some, lovers. Éomer was one that found love during the times of death and destruction, he was forever thankful to the Lord that he had the chance to do such a thing. He doesn't know what he would do without the long h/c haired and e/c eyes young woman he has so hopelessly fallen for, but he devotes himself to her and does not see himself with anyone else apart from her.

On one particular morning he woke up later that he normally does, but still before most in the kingdom of Rohan, and besides him was empty. His loving wife was supposed to be there, but, was not. Panicking he sat up straight only to see her standing on their bedroom balcony in her nightwear, a content smile gracing her lips, while the eyes he love so much were closed, as she was soaking the warmth of the sun on her face. He stood up and made his way over to her, hugging her from behind once he reached her, she opened her e/c eyes and turned to him with her smile growing bigger and into a grin.

"What are you doing up? Your normally still asleep right now." He questioned her as he kissed her cheek.

She turned around fully and hugged his waist while burying her face into his chest. Letting a sign of content out as Éomer hugged her back, tighter.

"I just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep." She muttered into his chest.

"I don't have anything important today as I told everyone I wanted a day just for you and I, so you are coming back to bed with me." Éomer spoke the truth to her as he dragged her back to their shared bed.

She let out a groan of protest and when she was lying flat on his chest she didn't complain as he hugged her tightly and they feel asleep once again like that, happy and delighted to be in one another's arms.