23: Legolas/Tauriel (R)

She never thought that she would be told off, so harshly by the one that she saw as a father. She was one of Thranduil's wards, other then Tauriel, and was taught how to be a proper lady and not a warrior. The reason behind to what to did is a mystery to y/n but she can't do anything about it. She had run away as she as Thranduil was done. He had only realised what he had done as soon as she had fled the room and the doors slammed shut.

She has ran all the way to the horses and got her faithful friend, Moonligh. She climbed on top on him and was about to ride away but Legolas and Tauriel stood in her way not letting her go. She thought that it was because they wanted to laugh and say how that wouldn't have happen to them, she knew they wouldn't though, but they just calmly walked over to her and Legolas carefully lifted her up of her horse and pulled her into a big embrace.

She sobbed.

She sobbed until all you could hear was her hiccups and trying to catch her breath.

Tauriel joined the embrace and they both whispered to her how much she was loved by them and by the people surrounding her. When they told her that Thranduil loves her, she didn't believe them and pulled away from the warm and caring hug. She didn't understand why he was so mad at her for wanting to see and speck to some other elves. They told her that Thranduil was just trying to protect her, she may not believe that, but that is what he was doing and he would always protect her as long as he shall live. It was the same as them. They would do anything in there power to keep them safe and protect from harms way.

They told her not to take what Thranduil said to heart as he will soon forget or some and apologies to her.

At this time though what they didn't know was that Thranduil was looking for y/n. He tried her room thinking she would have ran for that. As soon as he saw that she wasn't there he went straight for the stables where his elk was. He busts though the doors to see y/n in the tight embrace of Legolas and Tauriel. He was happy that she was safe.

Y/n knew what they meant after that as she witnessed him worried for her.