8: Thorin/Fili/Kili

Miracle. That what happened on the day of the battle of the five army's. The line of Durin had survived to the surprise, and joy to many people and Dwarves. The line of Durin though couldn't wait for the princess under the mountain to come along with Dis. As they were sorting things out in Erebor, the reason to the long quest and days away from loved ones, they heard footsteps coming there way and when they turned around they saw Dwalin leading a female Dwarf who was holding a sleeping form in her arms. When they got a better look at who it was the brothers didn't hesitate to run up to her and give her a tight embrace, cearful not to wake the sleeping form.

"Mother how long has she been asleep?" The youngest out the two brothers asked.

"Not long," Dis, their mother, began. "She feel asleep about a hour and a half before we got here. She was excited to see you two along with your uncal." She finished as she was admiring her sleeping seventeen year old, to human eyes five year old, daughter.

While they were talking Thorin was just happily standing back and watching them, until he sees his little niece start to stere in her mothers embrace. He walks over to them and takes her out his sisters hold and cradles her to his chest, singing a lullaby softly in her ear. Once she stopped moving he looked up to Dis and smiled.

"So was it easy to get her to sleep?" Thorin asked his sister with a knowing grin on his face.

"Well she sleeps better when you put her to bed and if I couldn't get her to sleep I let her sleep with me." Dis explained as she looked Thorin in the eye "But I do believe she has grown custom to you putting her to bed, as the first week she nearly didn't get any sleep at all." She quickly added with a small sad smile.

"What about us?" Both brothers wined together as they looked at there mother.

"Ah yes! She wouldn't play at all without her big protective brothers at her side." She said smiling at her boys. "She even told me she wanted to play only with them and no one else. So she was helping around the house and I taught her how to cook." Dis told them as massive grins came to all three of there faces.

They talked more after finding somewhere to sit, Dwalin and the other dwarves joining them. Boufer had begun to make a little toy for when the sleeping princess woke up. They didn't have to wait long as she soon began to wake up, when she opened her eyes half asleep she looked up at who was holding her to see Thorin. Suddenly she was wide awake with her tiny arms wrapped around his neck with her crying, when she pulled back she had tears steaming down her face as well as a grin. She turned around in his hold to see her big brothers and she wiggle her way out of Thorins hold, which everyone laughed at, then ran to them jumping in to there own mini group hug. She did it to Dwalin as well as he was like an uncal to her as well. She did it to all the dwarves she know until she was happily sitting on her mothers lap facing her family, who greeted her with big smiles and...

"Welcome to your new home y/n."