19: Kili/Tauriel (R)

The battle of the five armies is a day that Kili and Tauriel would never forget. It was because of a h/c haired and e/c eyed dwarf that they were both alive and together.

As they were watching their son and his younger sister run around their garden. They couldn't help but to think about the person that they named their daughter after.

BOTFA Battle
Orcs, elves, dwarves and man all being slain and killed on the battle filed as they all fought for what they thought was best, what was 'right'. What no one saw was a female dwarf running across the battle filed that was trying to find her lover, her husband...her one. But what she saw broke her heart and she died on the inside. She swore revenge. Revenge on Azog the Defiler and his offspring Bolg. Agog that had killed her one, Fili. Right in front of her, his uncle and his brother. Kili set off to find and kill him.

However, Bolg got in his way and was fighting him, Tauriel soon came to help him. During the fight Bolg had got Kili in his hold and was about to stab him. But, it was not meant to be as y/n throw herself on top of Kili and the sword picked though her and just scratched Kili. Before y/n lost consciousness, she sent a smile to the two lovers and pushed herself and Bolg of the edge of the cliff. Giving Kili and Tauriel enough time to get away. Legolas got revenge for her, even though he hardly knew her and she saved someone important towards him, but he knew he would never have her love.

Once the war ended Kili and Tauriel got married and had two children. The eldest was a boy and the youngest, a girl.

Present
"Fili! Y/n! It's time for dinner!" Tauriel called out towards the children as they ran around the garden full of flowers.

Tauriel sent them to wash there hands then looked up towards the sky.

"You thinking about them?" Kili asked as he put an arm around her waist.

She only nodded as she smiled towards the sky.

"I'm thinking how they must be watching over us wishing that they could be in our shoes. But, I know they don't regret their decision."
Tauriel explained then looked towards the short dwarf.

Kili could only smile and agree but before he could say anything they were called back by their children that wanted to eat.

"Rest in peace..Fili...y/n. You shall never be separated now."