4: Thorin

The battle of the five army's was a tragic day, but also a day of a miracle. The line of Durin, lived on as Fili, Kili and Thorin all survived, as an elf had helped them in time. Thorin couldn't of been happier then he is to be alive and breathing. When dwarves were coming from the Blue Mountain to return home, there was two people Thorin couldn't wait to see. So when dwarves started to enter the kingdom once again, Fili and Kili were told to look out for the two people as they know who they were. Then one day there was a female dwarf standing in front of him as he was standing in front of the throne. He pulled her into a hug.

"Dis its so very nice to see you." Thorin told his sister as he pulled out the hug.

"You too, my dear brother." She said back with a smile on her face.

"Were is little y/n? Is she alright?" Throin asked with worry dripping from his voice.

But before she could say anything a little excited giggle was heard not far from them. When he looked up he saw her in Fili arms with Kili making funny faces at her with y/n weaving her arms in the air without a care in the world. Thorin smiled at the sight along with Dis.

"Uncle I think you should say hello to y/n again after so long." Fili told his as they got in front of him and held her to face him.

Before he or anyone else could say anything she began crying and reaching out to Thorin. He quickly took her out of Fili's arms and cradled her to his chest, soothing her by singing in her small ear. She stopped almost instantly and snuggled into his chest more gripping onto his tunic with her tiny hands. But it was as if she felt like she was going to be taken away from him.

"Huh, it seems she doesn't need reminding who her father is." Kili said as he stared at the now sleeping baby in her fathers arms.

"Well she has always been a daddy's girl." Fili added on to his younger brothers remark.

"Well you two are going to help me get her bedroom ready." Thorin said as he began to make his way there.

They followed after him not arguing with him as they know he will drag everyone into helping him, but surprisingly he only gets Dwalin to help as well. Thorin had put the sleeping y/n in the crib as they began to get everything else into place or getting things. When they were putting the finishing touches to the room they still had to move the crib into place, but didn't want to wake up y/n. As they were thinking about what to do they didn't notice her steering in her sleep until she was crying her eyes out weaving her hands about as though she was scared. Thorin quickly made his way over to her and picked her up and rubbed circles on her back as the others moved the crib. When she had stopped crying she had looked up to Thorin with a smile and a giggle as she played and pulled at his beard. The breads in it had her fascinated with them as she was just staring at them in her tiny hands. While Thorin was watching her he hadn't noticed that the others had finished the last thing with the room them left, he was too excited about having his daughter back in his arms. When he noticed that they were the only ones in the room, he made his way out to search for the others with little y/n still interested in his beard. When he found Fili, Kili and Dwalin they were all sitting and talking to each other as they were eating. He joined them and they couldn't stop fussing over little baby y/n as none of them had seen her in awhile.