20: How You Meet (R)

Frodo
Y/n and Frodo met at Bilbo's birthday party before he went on the adventure, but he didn't know that she would be leaving with his uncle to help him with his the adventure that he wanted to live before he pasted onto the next life.

Sam
Sam first saw y/n when she was in Bilbo's garden helping with the flowers and vegetables. He first went up to her when he asked her where Frodo was. She just smiled and pointed up towards the house and asked him if he could ask Frodo to bring a basket out. He did and as he and Frodo was walking away he was shocked to hear Frodo shout 'goodbye sis, see you later!'

Pippin
Pippin and Merry had been stealing from farmers Maggot's field again and had ran straight into y/n as she was walking with Frodo and Sam to met up with Gandalf. They apologise as they began to run from farmer Maggot.

Merry
They had just returned from destroying the ring and Sam had gone straight to his house but the others didn't know why, so they followed him. When they got there they saw him hugging a h/c haired female hobbit that was slightly smaller than him. Frodo recognised her and hugged her after Sam. Merry and Pippin just smiled at her and introduced themselves to her. Merry didn't know what to say afterwards.

Aragorn
Aragorn was just walking around and he saw y/n standing with Elrond and talking to him as though they have known each other for a long time. Y/n had looked in his direction and Aragorn saw her ears. Elf ears, but she looked younger then an elf. He just smiled and made his way over to her and Elrond.

Legolas
It was after the ring was destroyed and he had returned to Mirkwood. He saw Elrond and Elrond had spoken to him about meeting someone that would like to help him get settled into his royal duties again, Legolas agreed. However, he was not expecting a young female elf a year younger then him to be the one to help. He didn't say anything about it though.

Gimli
Y/n was someone that come across the dwarf tomb just before everyone else did and they where all surprised to see her in the cambers that Barlin was put to rest. Gimli was devastated but also awestruck at the same time because of y/n.

Boromir
Boromir was looking around Gondor when he first came across y/n. She was on her knees talking to some kids that where lost, deciding that he wanted to be a hero, even though he is a war hero, to kids he helped them.

He just wanted to impresses the beauty that he had come across.

Faramir
Y/n was checking on her sister Eowyn, who was healing in a room with others, but she didn't know about the eyes following her every move. When she left the room she bumped into someone that was leaving at the same time. They both apologised and greeted themselves to each other. Faramir couldn't have wished for a better moment to return to that room when he did.

Thorin
Y/n was a dwarf with a high social standard because of her family. Thorin was holding a ball/celebration to show that they had got Erebor back. Even though y/n had a high standard she dressed so that she was comfortable with what she was wearing, but her father made sure that they were still high standard, to Thorin she still stood out. No in the way that he wanted to kick her out of Erebor, but more like that he wanted to get to know her and hopefully know the name of the dwarfett that has caught his attention so. He took a chance and talked to her.

Thranduil
Y/n was a princess from a royal family of elves that was hidden away because of her, she didn't know that though. The first time that she ever left her kingdom was when her father told her about an arranged marriage between her and the prince of Mirkwood. Neither of them was happy to how they met but they couldn't be more grateful when they are older.

Elrond
The princess of Mirkwood needed the best medical treatment in Middle earth. So her father and brother decided to take her to Elrond's father and he asked him to help. When she arrived she was in bad shape as she had got a fever, which elves don't normally get, and rushed to the 'hospital'. Everyone was relieved when the news went round that the princess would make a full recovery. They also found out that she did not have a fever but was poisoned instead which gave her the symptoms of a human fever. Elrond was there when y/n woke up. He spoke to y/n to see how she was feeling then got her father and older brother seeing as she said that she was up for it.

Fili
Like what his father had done for him and Dis, Thorin, put a ball together so that Fili could find someone to spend the rest of his time and days together with. Thorin had also let Kili bring a friend to the ball so they he didn't distract Fili from his task. However, Thorin didn't think that Fili would be distracted by the said guest of Kili's. When the ball was over Fili had Kili introduced him to the magnificent creature that had him captivated. They had a splendid time talking after being introduced.

Kili planned it all. (Sneaky bastard).

Kili
Kili was just walking around Erebor when he had bumped into y/n. She had a pile of clothes on one of her arms and the other around a young dwarf that looked just like her. He apologised and offered to help her get her back home with her little brother. She agreed not recognising thar he was one of the princes.

Bard
Bard was walking around the newly built Laketown and everything and everyone was happier. When he reached the school that, Tilda, his youngest, went to he saw her standing with a woman that was just younger then himself talking. When he reached her he asked her who she was and when she said Tilda's teacher Bard when red in the face.

Tilda had a cheeky grin on her face and couldn't wait to tell Sigrid and Bain about the success in getting their dad to date again.