Chapter 18

~Emily~

"So when are we going to meet this Kyle guy?" I asked Jake swimming around in their indoor pool

Jake shrugged "Don't know."

I splashed him.

"Hey!" he yelled boiling mad

I giggled and splashed him again he glared at me "I'm not scared of you."

He raised an eyebrow "Oh really?" he jumped in the pool and grabbed me and pulled me under

I rolled my eyes and said in a 'duh' tone "I'm a mermaid stupid."

He stopped laughing and stared at me. He looked at me with his big deep blue eyes as he came closer....closer....closer until our bodies were touching.

I couldn't take it anymore. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. His soft salty lips insinc with mine.

He pulled me under the water and we made out under the water for a long time. I wouldn't want to break apart, but we had to.

We surfaced again to see a guy about 17 smiling down at us. He had sort-longish brown hair and deep forest green eyes. he was wearing a school uniform.

"Kyle." Jake smiled climbing out of the pool he ran over to Kyle and tried to hug him, but he backed away

"You don't have to hug me. I'm fine." Kyle put his hands up stoping Jake

I chuckled and transformed, and wrapped a towel around me. I walked up to Kyle "I'm Emily."

Kyle looked at me and smiled his deep green eyes flirting with mine.

"Hi."

Jake looked from me to Kyle with an uneasy look "So Kyle...you think you can help us?"

Kyle's eyes never left mine "Yea sure. Hey you guys want to go out?"

I looked at Jake and he shrugged "Sure."

I smiled and looked at Kyle "Ok where?"

"I know this awesome pizza place down the road." he said "Come on."

I took Jake's hand and we followed him out grabbing my dress and pulling it over my head quick.

"Uh Kyle?" Kyle turned to look at me "Shouldn't you get changed?"

He looked down "Oh yea. I'll be right back." and he ran up the stairs

"Hey why don't we see if Kayla and Iris want to come too." I told Jake

Then I called to Iris. A few minutes later he comes downstairs holding his head. Following him was Kayla.

"Is there some way for me not to get these pounding headaches every time you call me?" he glared at me

I giggled "I have no idea."

Just then Kyle came down "Ok ready to go?"

We all nodded and headed out.

We arrived at a small building.

"After you." Kyle smiled and held the door for me

I smiled back and walked through. As soon as I was in, the smell of pizza hit me and made my mouth water.

"What would you like beautiful?" asked Jake hugging me from behind

I looked down at the case at all the pizza, when I notice Kyle's eye. He was looking at me like he was angry at me.

"Can I have that?" I avoided Kyle's eye and pointed to a pizza that had big chunks of white cheese and tomatoes on it.

"That's margarita pizza." Kyle said coming up next to me