eleven. connor

i woke up, my head on connor's chest and smiled, remembering what day it was.

i looked up at him and he appeared to be asleep, so, without waking him, i got my phone and took a cute picture of the two of us.

going to Instagram, i posted it with the caption, 'happy birthday baby, i love you'.

on twitter, i tweeted the same photo, the caption this time, 'have a good day con, i love you❤️'.

i put my phone back on charge, on the night stand, and cuddled into connor's sleeping warmth, pressing a kiss to the side of his neck.

"baby." i said softly, "connor, wake up." i added, moving so i was kneeling over him.

i kissed his lips until he woke up and kissed me back.

pulling away, i smiled at him, "happy birthday, angel. i love you."

"thank you." he replied, yawning, "i like the way you woke me up." he smiled, pecking my lips.

"i did too." i stated. "but, conny, you're old now." i pouted and he nodded.

"very." he said, "you still love me?"

"so much."

i smiled, kissing him again, lying down on his chest.

we stayed like that, his arms around my back and my hands in his hair, just kissing, for a couple of minutes until i pulled away, my breathing heavy.

"come on." i said, getting up. "we're meeting the boys in a few hours."

i walked into the bathroom and connor sleepily followed me, doing an occasional baby yawn and rubbing his eyes.

we were all sat around connor, me sitting behind him, his head rested on my lap.

he sat up and turned around to look at me, a smile on his lips.

"look, i know it's my birthday, but your answer could possibly be the best birthday present ever. i know we're young but.." he got down on one knee, pulling out a little box from his pocket. "will you marry me, y/n?"

"i...um, yeah, of course. i'd love to." i stuttered, smiling and surprised.

an adorable smile lit up his face as he slipped the ring on the finger of my extended left hand and he kissed my knuckles, before standing up.

he leant down, grabbed my face and pulled my lips to his, saying, "i was scared you wouldn't say yes." quietly, so only i could hear, before our lips met.

i heard a few cheers and pulled away, everyone watching us.

"i love you, so much, connor." i giggled softly, hyper and happy because of the recent events.

"god, i love you too, y/n." connor replied, sitting down and pulling me onto his lap where i stayed for the rest of the evening, cuddled up to him, content.

he pressed multiple kisses to my head and lips over the next couple of hours and played with my fingers.