forty-seven. tristan

tristan sat, typing at his computer, his eyebrows furrowed, evidently stressed.

"tris?" i tried for the fifth time that half-hour, but he just gave me a similar response to the previous times;

"y/n, later, i have work to do."

"you need a break." i said and he sighed, shaking his head.

i stood behind him and gently rubbed my hands up and down his arms, feeling him relax under my touch.

"you need a break, daddy." i slightly changed my words with a smirk, knowing i'd finally gain his attention.

"wha--" he swallowed heavily, finally turning in his chair and allowing his eyes to travel to my exposed self, just in black lace underwear with one of his shirts unbuttoned over it.

"y/n, you know i have to finish my work."

"daddy." i said softly, going and sitting on his lap, gently palming him over his trackies.

"i guess, maybe i could take a br-- oh, fuck." he groaned and i smirked as i slipped my hands under the waistband of his joggers and boxers, whilst my lips connected with his neck.

i got off him and he groaned as i walked to the bed, "what does daddy need?" i asked softly, taking the shirt off myself, his eyes watching me intently as he bit his lip.

"you." he sighed and i teasingly raised my eyebrows at him.

"huh?"

"you, baby girl. daddy needs his little princess." he stood up.

"i thought you had work.." i teased, my words trailing off when he pulled off his joggers and shirt and i gazed at his body.

smirking, he pushed me to lay on my back, "don't tease daddy, princess. i don't want to have to punish you."

he hovered over me and i tugged his boxers down, him helping me to take them off.

"undress." he ordered and i smirked.

"undress me, daddy."

"do as daddy said, princess." tristan groaned and i smirked, shaking my head.

tristan's hand went to cup my inner thigh as he slowly trailed his fingers up.

i arched my back subconsciously and he unclipped my bra, chucking it onto the floor.

with a smirk, he trailed kisses along the waistband of my pants as i whined, moving my hips up as a plea for more.

"i'm just teasing you, princess, as you teased daddy." tristan mumbled, his voice deep.

"please." i whimpered and he smirked contentedly, slipping off my pants and trailing his hand up my inner thigh again.

i pulled him down to kiss me as he rolled on a condom, kissing down my neck and marking his territory.