twenty-three. bradley pt 2

one year later

i sat down between selena and brad again, the boys on the other side of brad like last year.

"we met and fucked for the first time exactly one year ago." brad whispered in my ear and i giggled, nodding.

brad held my hand and as awards began to be announced, i looked up at him with a small smile on my lips, him watching the stage.

i admired his beauty and sighed contentedly at how lucky i was, smiling at how weird it is that i've only known him for a year, and we've been dating for ten months of it.

brad gently placed his palm on my thigh, "i don't want to have to punish you, princess." he whispered to me and i smirked, returning my gaze to the stage.

the boys' name was called and they smiled, standing up as i did, brad pulling me into a hug, his hands resting on my butt.

i giggled and congratulated all the boys, before they went up and collected it, their faces all displaying delighted smiles.

"and the winner of british artist of the year, goes to..." just like last year, selena squeezed my hand, brad gently squeezing my thigh, "y/n! well done, this is your second year in a row!"

i jumped up, hugging selena, before brad's hands were on my waist and he pulled me into a tight hug, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

he let go of me and gentle pressed his lips to mine, and i walked past the boys them each hugging me, before i went to the stage.

"can we get out of here?" i mumbled to brad and he smirked, nodding and grabbing my hand, leading me to the same exit we took last time.

he kissed me softly when we were outside, but i pulled away and gently tugged him to follow me to our car.

"home, please." brad said to the driver and i smiled at the familiar words and route.