forty-one. bradley

a.n. i think nightmare imagines are acc my fav things ever

i woke up and rubbed my eyes, a yawn escaping my lips as i sat up, turning to a whimpering bradley beside me.

brad cried my name and i saw tears slip through his squeezed-shut eyes

"babe?" i mumbled sleepily, but i got no response from him.

"brad." i ran my fingers through his hair and moved to sit on his lap, straddling him.

brad's cries continued and my heart broke at the sight of the distressed boy i loved so dearly, "brad, wake up, baby boy." i shook him lightly and his eyes opened, his breaths heavy as he squinted at me.

"y/n, oh my god, you're okay." he sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling my body to his.

"it's okay, i love you." i cooed, holding brad's face and getting him to look at me. "it was just a dream."

his breathing gradually slowed, "do you want to talk about it?" i offered softly.

"y-you left me, and i couldn't do anything to persuade you to come back, then you got hurt." brad pouted and i lightly pressed a single kiss to his lips, and brushed away his salty tears with my thumbs.

"i would never leave you, and i'm fine. i love you." i spoke softly.

"i love you too." a small smile found its way onto brad's lips and he pulled me to lay on his chest, cuddling and holding me close.

"goodnight." i whispered.

"goodnight, sweetheart."