forty-two. connor (request)

a.n. feel free to send requests x

@connor_charlie

i excitedly hurried off the plane, dragging connor through customs with me, repeatedly telling him to hurry up.

when we reached the resort, our bags were taken up to our rooms, connor and i going to get changed into swimming costumes.

"charlie?"

i turned to connor just as i'd finished getting changed.

"you look so hot, babe." he smiled and i grinned, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

"thank you, con. you don't look too bad yourself." i winked playfully, grabbing his hand and leading him down onto the beach.

i sat on a sun lounger, shaking my head when connor attempted to persuade me to go into the sea with him.

he walked to the water himself, walking in until the water was up to his mid stomach and i giggled as he flinched at the cold, but found myself gazing at his muscles.

"babe, you're drooling." he called, walking back to me, and i giggled.

he picked me up and i squealed, him leaning down and kissing me to shut me up.

connor carried me bridal style into the water, going a little deeper than before.

"con." i warned, predicting his next actions, and i shrieked when my body met the cold water as he chucked me in.

"connor ball!" i exclaimed, giggling, and he smirked, it being his turn to now stare at my upper body.

"you're drooling, babe." i mocked and he winked, cupping my face and gently pressing his lips to mine.

"come on let's go cuddle while we dry off." connor smiled, taking my hand and leading me back to where we were sat before, him laying on his back on the double sun lounger.

i lay on my side next to him, my hand gently resting on his stomach, his arm around my waist.

for a few hours, connor and i explored the resort and stole multiple kisses, but we're now on an outside sofa around a fire.

connor's arm is tightly around my shoulders, the two of us holding exotic drinks as we watch the sun set.

when we've finished our drinks, we go into the restaurant, sitting opposite each other, a rose and candle decorating the table.

"i'm in love with you, charlotte." he mumbled and i smiled.

"i'm in love with you, too, con."