twenty-three. bradley

a.n. just adding sel in bc i love her

i sat down in my seat at the awards show, selena gomez, my best friend, next to me.

looking to my left, i noticed a familiar face take up the seat next to me, "brad." he smiled to me.

"simpson, yeah. i love the vamps." i nodded, "i'm y/n." i returned his gesture.

"yeah, i know who you are, too." brad winked, pulling me into a friendly hug, and i felt my heart flutter at his gorgeousness, before he introduced me to connor, james and tristan too.

i found myself staring at brad's seemingly perfect side profile, and, noticing me looking attentively at him, selena nudged me and winked teasingly.

her gaze returned to the stage as awards were beginning to be announced, and i found myself stealing multiple glances at the other side of me.

selena's name was called for an award and she jumped up, pulling me to hug her, before she happily proceeded to the stage and accepted the award.

i felt a large hand on the small of back as selena was on stage, and brad leant down to speak quietly in my ear, "i think you might want to stop staring at me, princess, you're being a tease, and i don't want to have to punish you." he smirked.

he congratulated selena as she made her way back to his seat, acting as if he hadn't said anything, and brad and i sat down as the next award and nominees were called.

"and the winner of british artist of the year, goes to.." the announcer paused and i felt brad and selena squeeze one of my hands in anticipation each, "y/n!"

i squealed happily and heard selena do the same, her immediately hugging me like she had done earlier, before pressing a gentle celebratory, friendly kiss to my cheek.

"y/n, oh my god, i knew you'd do it." selena smiled, pulling me back into a bear hug.

brad placed a hand on my waist and softly said, "well done."

i thanked him, along with many other people around me that were congratulating me, before i walked towards the stage, taking the award and thanked multiple people.

brad took my hand as we stood in the after party and he lead me outside, to one of the side doors that lead to celebrity only parking.

he gently pushed me so my back was against the wall, him stood in front of me, as he cupped my face, slowly leaning forwards.

my breath hitched, but i found myself smiling as he pressed his lips to mine.

"are you sure about this?" brad mumbled, pulling away and resting his forehead on my own.

i nodded and he grinned, pressing another kiss to my lips, grabbing my hand and leading me around a few corners, through a few doors, until we were leaving the arena and getting into his car.

"home, please." brad spoke to his driver.

brad pulled me into his house, slamming the front door and picking me up as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

i kissed him as he carried me upstairs into his bedroom and lay me down on his bed.

brad's hand went to my back as he unzipped my dress, teasingly pulling the material over my head, leaving me in my lace lingerie.

i unbuttoned his shirt and traced my fingers over his muscles, before unbuckling his belt and undoing his trousers.