forty. tristan

"tristan, come here." i said, turning to look at my grumpy boyfriend who was currently sat in the kitchen, watching the tv over my head, as i sat on the sofa in the living room.

he ignored me, "fine, if you don't come sit next to me you won't ever get cuddles again, and i'll never play with your hair." i threatened and he finally looked at me, a worried look in his eyes, before he realised i wasn't being serious, but, just to make sure, he got up and walked over to the sofas.

he sat down on the other side of the sofa to me and i sighed, giggling slightly at his childish behaviour.

"tris?" of course, he ignored me.

"tristan evans?" i said, now getting a little annoyed when he didn't answer.

i got up and went and sat right on tris' lap, gently pressing my crotch down into his, and peppering kisses along his jawline.

his arms slowly went around my waist as he sighed, a small smile slipping onto his lips.

he moved his head so our lips were touching, but i moved my head back as his hands went down my back to my bum.

"i thought you were annoyed at me?" i scoffed teasingly.

"just shut up and kiss me." he growled softly.

i rolled my eyes with a giggle, and pressed my lips to his, my hands lightly tugging on his hair, causing him to sigh contentedly.