forty-four. bradley (request)

@niallforver15

i walked over to my best friend bradley, where he was talking to the director of the music video we were currently filming for the boys' latest single.

i'm a model, so was asked to do this, and of course i said yes.

"right, so this is the last scene. it's the car crash scene.." the director talked is through what he wanted to happen, and shortly both brad and i were beginning to portray the story.

i lay in a hospital bed, brad next to me, holding my hand in his as a tear slipped down his cheek as he looked at me, pretending to mumble apologies.

"and cut! that was great guys, well done."

brad stood up and ran out and i looked around, confusion in my eyes, but everyone just shrugged unknowingly.

the director went after him, along with my makeup lady, and i went after the three of them, finding them stood outside the door to my changing room, brad supposedly on the inside with the door locked.

"brad? you alright?" the director asked and i scoffed at his vain attempt - brad didn't like him much anyway.

"let us in." my makeup artist said.

"no." brad mumbled.

"i'll handle it, thanks guys." i said, motioning for the two of them to leave.

"brad? let me in,monkey." i said softly, using a nickname i knew he loved.

after a moment i heard the door unlock and i slipped in, closing the door behind me and joining brad on my bed.

he covered his face with his hands as he cried and i gently pulled his hands away and held them in my own.

"what's up, baby boy?"

"it seemed to real, faith." he hiccuped and i frowned, pulling him into a hug as i moved to straddle his waist, sitting on his lap.

"it's okay, monkey, it wasn't real. i'm here." i said softly, moving my face to look at him.

he leant forward slowly and pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, but i pulled away and moved to lay, him joining me and pulling me to lay in his front.

more tears slipped out of his eyes despite him trying to halt them, "shh, sweetheart, close your eyes, it's alright, i'm alright, and so are you." i placed a gentle kiss to his jaw.

"i.. i love you, faith."

"i love you too, brad."

"you do?"

i nodded, "now, get some sleep, baby."

"thank you, princess. night." he mumbled, eyes closed and arms around my waist.