nineteen. connor

"i'm going to the shoot now, i'll see you later, have a good day." i said to connor with a smile.

"have fun, i love you."

"i love you too, bye."

obviously, i'm good friends with the new hope club boys, and i'm a model, so was asked to be in two of their music videos, fixed and perfume.

in fixed, it starts with me in just cute underwear on a bed, crying and mouthing some of the words and doing simple, but relevant, gestures or movements to match the lyrics.

in perfume, it's reece and i acting, and how we're together then i leave. there's a kissing scene, and by the end of the video we're in bed together again.

"okay, that's it for today, thank you." was said through the speakers and the boys all came over to hug me.

connor came to pick me up about an hour later, when i'd caught up with the boys and i hugged them each goodbye then followed connor out.

"hi baby." i smiled.

connor just mumbled a, "hi." and kept walking, not looking at me.

"are you okay?"

i didn't get a response as connor climbed into the drivers seat of his car, me climbing in the other side.

"con?" i pressed, softly.

"how was your kissing and near sex scene with reece?" he snapped, starting to drive.

"i, um, it was only for their music video." i said, "wait, how did you know?"

"you left the papers about it on the counter. you could've just told me."

"i didn't tell you because i didn't think it mattered. it was just a kissing scene for their music video, and we were never fully naked at any point. but, it didn't mean anything, con."

"you could've said you didn't want to do it, but you obviously did want to, so--"

"shut up." i said, cutting him off, "like i fucking said, it didn't mean anything, it was just for their music video. i didn't turn down the offer because i wanted to help them, it's good for my promo, and i didn't mind it, and i thought you wouldn't, because i thought you understood they're just friends and i would never cheat on you, especially not with someone we're both so close with."

"i-i'm sorry." connor sighed, "wait, no. i don't need to be sorry. you manipulate me to think me being worried, me having self-doubts, is bad. you turn the blame, and it's not fair. i have a right to care and be nervous about you kissing a very good looking other. yeah, maybe i overreacted a bit, but it's because i love you and i want you to love me. and i wouldn't do what you did, even if it's just promo."

"i'm sorry, connor, i'm, i..i didn't mean it like that. i'm tired and i wasn't manipulating, i was just trying to express that i love you too and it pains me to think you thought i'd get with reece over you, and that i'd ever do something to purposely hurt you. i wouldn't, connor, and i hope you know that."

"i love you." he mumbled.

"yeah, i love you too."