six. connor

i gently pulled the sleeves of connor's hoody down his arms, not noticing he'd stirred when i went to attempt to take it off him.

"you alright?" he mumbled in a sleepy, raspy voice.

"i'm taking your hoody." i stated and he chuckled.

"you could've just asked." he teased and i shrugged, unable to stop a small grin spread across my lips. "wait, don't you have your own jumper in your carry-on?"

"yeah, but it doesn't smell like you, and it isn't large on me, or cosy, like yours is." i blushed lightly.

"here." connor smiled, taking it off and handing the hoody to me.

i pulled it on, cuddling into it, "thank you." i mumbled gratefully.

his arm slipped around my shoulders as he pulled me closer to his warm body.

"baby girl, wake up." connor spoke, gently nudging me as i groaned. "we're just about to land." he smiled, kissing my forehead as i squinted my eyes open.

i yawned and rolled the sleeves of his hoody up my arms, "what time is it?"

"11 pm."

i whined and connor chuckled at me, his hand resting on my thigh and gripping it when there was a slight bump at the landing.

"are you alright?" he mumbled and i nodded, kissing his cheek.

we stood up and he took my bag, carrying it for me, along with his own.

"thank you, con." i giggled, sleepily grabbing his hand as we walked off the plane.

as we walked out of customs, our bags were given to one of connor's guards, and a fairly large crowd of fans started screaming when they saw us.

he squeezed my hand, "are you okay with this?" he questioned softly, his breath gentle on my ear.

"yeah, i love it." i smiled. it made me happy seeing all of the fans, and crowds didn't really bother me.

connor made sure to keep a tight hold on my hand as we walked through, him and i both taking photos with and hugging some people, and signing a couple of things.

"come on, princess." connor said, once we got through the crowd, and he lead me to the car, sliding along the backseat as i got in after him.

he placed a gentle palm on my thigh and i smiled up to him, before he leant down slowly and pressed his lips to mine.

i pulled away when the front passenger door opened, and i looked up to see connor's manager sitting down.

"hi, guys. we all good?" joe asked as the driver started the engine.

"yeah." connor smiled and i nodded, resting my head on his shoulder as i realised how tired i was.

"we're on the way to the hotel. when we get there, just check in and get your rooms keys. your bags will be taken up. sleep as much as you can, tomorrow the other guys are getting here but you've got nothing planned."

"thank you." connor spoke, and i found myself staring at the seemingly-perfect side of his face, as he did.

he noticed me staring and smiled down at me, tucking my wavy hair behind my ear, "how long is the drive?"

"about three quarters of an hour." joe stated and i sighed.

"do you want to sleep?" connor asked me quietly and i nodded, laying down so my head was on his lap, his large hands caressing my cheek and playing with my hair.

i half opened one eye and was in connor's warm arms, being carried into a hotel room.

he lightly placed me on the bed and i fumbled with my laces, pulling my shoes off, as connor got out toothbrushes from the bags.

"thank you." i placed a kiss to his jaw, walking into the bathroom and sitting on the counter, connor standing between my legs as we brushed our teeth, and he lightly rubbed my thigh to keep me warm.

he pulled his shirt over his head, my eyes resultantly wandering over his body, like usual, before he took my hoody and shirt off me and picked me up, taking me to the bed.

we tugged off our jeans and cuddled under the duvet in just our underwear, connor pulling me to lay on his chest, my face burying into the crook of his neck as he unclipped my bra.

"goodnight, baby girl. i love you."

"i love you too." i smiled, pressing a kiss to his neck, as a kiss was pressed to my crown.