06 | revenge

- this is a one shot :)

Levi wanted to get revenge for what you've done to him. You pranked him about breaking up, in which he cried.
He was going to fake his death and pranks you. He wanted revenge.
He went to the store and bought fake blood. He then prepared the scene.
He kind of felt bad, but it was worth it of what you've done to him.
- Revenge Time -
He laid down on the kitchen floor and poured the fake blood around him.
He then put a knife on his hand to make it look like he stabbed himself.
- Prank Time -
You were currently at work. You were making your way home. You tried calling Levi, but he didn't pick up and you started to get worried.
You put your keys on the doorknob and opened the door. You made your way to the kitchen. "LEVI!!" You say tears already falling out of your eyes. You dropped your bag in the floor. You went toward him and touched his chest and face.
" Levi, please wake up!" You say between your tears. "Levi...please, I love you" You say.
You cried for about 3 hours and couldn't stop. All your memories with him made your heart break.
Suddenly you saw Levi get up. "It was just a prank, brat" he says looking at you.
You just hugged him as he placed his arms around you.
" Don't ever scare me like that" You say still crying.
" I'm sorry, it's just revenge for what you did last time" Levi says.
" You went too far" You say.
" I'm sorry, just stop crying" Levi says. He gave you a kiss on your soft lips. " Do you forgive me?" He says. " Fine..." You say.
You both went to bed and slept peacefully.
- You guys would never prank each other again...maybe -